• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2nd Issue of SNIPER Magazine

jmanrogers

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2009
Alexandria, LA
FINALLY!! The 2nd issue of SNIPER Magazine is out!! Has anyone else read this magazine? What are your thoughts on content and information published?

Re: 2nd Issue of SNIPER Magazine

If anyone would like a copy if this, let me know and I can pick up a copy for you. It will be shipped via USPS and the total cost is not to exceed $15 shipped.

Thanks killshot! I too can get another 4 copies from our store and will ship via USPS and the cost will not exceed $15 shipped!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If anyone would like a copy if this, let me know and I can pick up a copy for you. It will be shipped via USPS and the total cost is not to exceed $15 shipped. </div></div>

Bookstores are the only place I know of.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: golddot609</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is this available at bookstores or online as a pdf file? </div></div>

Thanks for the heads up, I'll by Barnes & Noble after work.

If this is the one with the M82 Barrett on the front cover, I just picked up a copy at WalMart

YES!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DimSum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If this is the one with the M82 Barrett on the front cover, I just picked up a copy at WalMart </div></div>

YAY!!! Now I can be a sniper all over again!
smirk.gif