• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

3-23-2013 Findlay Cup updates inside

Jim the Plumber

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
2013 Findlay Cup.
Competitor.
This letter is to inform you of updates to the 2013 Findlay Cup Precision Rifle Match.
Match is 3-23-13 at North Central Washington Gun Club in East Wenatchee WA. 98802
Sign in starts at 9:00AM.
Must attend safety meeting at10:00AM.
Shooting will start at 10:30AM.
Match will be Saturday and Saturday night only.
There will be a dinner break with dinner provided around 6:00PM. During this time you will need to shoot a course of fire that will take about 1.5 minutes to complete.
After dinner there will be the night stage, starting around 8:00PM and ending around 11:30PM.
Scores will be tallied and prizes distributed by 12:00 midnight.
You will need about 150 rounds. Shots will be from 50 yards to 1300+ yards with most being under 800 yards.
You will have to range some targets with your rifle scope reticle.
There will be 7 day time stages and up to 4 night stages.
You will have to shoot from a moving elevated (~60feet) platform.
This match has a cash payout to the top 5 shooters on a decreasing scale.
There will be a minimal prize table for those that didn’t finish in the top 5.
Thank you for your participation.
Please call or e-mail me with any questions or concerns.
Jim Findlay, match director.
509-884-1000
[email protected]

Tick tock.....I'm getting antsy...Is there anything going on Friday night before the match?
I'd like to buy a few of you severe hangovers....

So, is there a particular hotel that most shooters stay at? I haven't made any plans yet and I don't know how difficult it will be to get a room after midnight.
Scott
Yeah, the Cedars Inn in East Wenatchee-
(509) 886-8000
There's no match rate but they have AAA discount

Let us know where you end up tonight. Charles and I and Andy a videographer for event will get in to Wenatchee around 8:00.
Text me. 206-240-2082
Anette

Here's a copy of the results from the Findlay Cup for those who didn't get a chance to pick one up before they left.
Had a great time and thanks Jim, R.O's and all the volunteers who put in their time to put this on for us, Much appreciated !

2h2e1qp.jpg