• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing 3 Antlered Bull Elk

Sendero_Man

OMWP... the way I roll
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 29, 2007
    Buffalo, Wyoming
    montanagunslings.com
    I took this picture down in Evergreen, CO when my Dad still lived there. The bull has 3 separate antlers. Have over 30 images of him from all sides. Neat bull to say the least !!

3_horned_bull.jpg

Re: 3 Antlered Bull Elk

You have 30 pictures, yet you only post one!? Come on man dont hold out on us! Lol

Ive seen a slightly smaller bull with three seperate antlers before though. Intersting anomaly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mtnkid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You have 30 pictures, yet you only post one!? Come on man dont hold out on us! Lol

Ive seen a slightly smaller bull with three seperate antlers before though. Intersting anomaly. </div></div>

coming up... scanner is gonna start smokin'
    grin.gif

I bet he will score fairly well on the Betty Crocker scale...

There must be something in the water near Evergreen/Confier, I have seen numerous weird bulls in that area over the years. I used to hunt that area about 10 years ago, and I remember seeing a 7x1, he was on some private property and wouldn't come any closer but it sure was a weird/cool sight.
    I'd rather take a bull like this guy tha a big 6x6 I think!

Nice pictures. Antlers like this are almost, if not always from an injury. I have seen deer with antlers coming out the nose and various other areas on the head.
    I am suprised anyone would prefer one like this to a huge "normal" antlered bull. I am betting they would have second thoughts when the two walked out togather.

AWESOME pics!
    smile.gif

It makes me want to get out and go spend some time in the GO. :)(Great Outdoors)
    smile.gif

Weather here is starting to show some warmth.
    smile.gif

Think it may just be time for a campout.
    smile.gif

Drive me batty, i would keep turning right all the time looking shadows and glints of light off the tine