• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics 3 AVAILABLE AT 10% OFF! TRIJICON SRO 5 MOA Adjustable LED @ Every Day Gun Guy!!!

Every Day Gun Guy

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 13, 2009
    Dallas, TX
    www.everydaygunguy.com
    Got it and what a quick shipping notification! Thanks for the promo code!!

Heard from my Supplier last week that Trijicon will be raising prices, so if you're on the fence about an SRO, it may cost you a little more if you put it off. We have the 2.5 MOA and 5 MOA in stock and ready to ship! Trying to get my hands on some 1 MOA

We also carry RMR, MRO, ACOGs, even IR optics and all their accessories.

If you buy right now during the Memorial Day Sale using coupon code MEMORIAL15 during checkout, you'll get the best price on these.

Truly, Trijicon is raising their prices, so if you've been in the market for one or are thinking about one, now is the time to buy! I know that sounds like I'm trying to "sell you", but sincerely guys, if you want the lowest price on an SRO, get it now.

I can't put what the final price is, but pull out the calculator or go the cart and apply the code to see the final price. You'll see what I mean about how low the price is (compared to normal pricing)!

Mark