• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

3 Dec 2011 Las Vegas Precision Match results

broke_again

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2010
Kansas City
** Huge thanks to our Match Sponsors - New Frontier Armory and Storm Tactical**

Another great match despite the crappy conditions. It was in the 40's all day long and the wind was roughly 18 mph and gusting.

We had a great turn out of folks from NV, AZ, CA, and UT. Team AZ LRPRS was well represented with 5 of their folks showing up for the match.

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Rank</span>---<span style="text-decoration: underline">Name</span>-----<span style="text-decoration: underline">Caliber</span>-----<span style="text-decoration: underline">Score</span>

1.-----Regina M.----6XC----325
2.-----Tim M.--------6XC----320
3.-----Steve E.-----6XC-----315
4.------Dane M.----6.5 CM---310
4.------Will R.----6XC-------310
5.------Joe C.-----6.5 CM---300
6.------Matt L.----260------290
7.------Beau J.----6.5 CM---285
8.------Ty F.------308--------270
9.------Simon S.---6.5 CM----235
10.-----Marcus B.--6.5 CM----225
11.-----Michael N.--308------220
12.-----Rich G.-----308------215
13.-----Bruce B.---6.5 X 47--200
13.-----Jim S.-----6.5 CM----200
14.-----Kurt S.-----243------170
14.-----Michael C.---6.5 CM---170
15.-----Dave D------6.5 CM----165
16.-----Roger C.-----308------145
17.-----Aron S.------308------135
18.-----Jay B.-------308------125
19.-----Bill W.-----6.5 CM----105
20.-----Allyn G.-----308------90
21.-----Kelvin L.----308------75
22.-----Mac M.-------223------65
22.-----Alex B.------308------65

Great job everyone

Re: 3 Dec 2011 Las Vegas Precision Match results

Thanks to all that helped spot,score, set up and take down. Big thanks to Roy for all the help and the course of fire. I think it went very good, shot about 8 stages (all steel) and got done by 1:00.
Next match will be in February.

Wow great shooting Arizona! Tim was probably forced to give up 5 points or sleep outside
wink.gif
I hope to attend the next one.

Thanks Kurt and his crew for this match, I will definitely be back for future matches. Good to have met you guys and can now put a face to the names. Congratz to Regina and the AZ crew

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow great shooting Arizona! Tim was probably forced to give up 5 points or sleep outside
wink.gif
I hope to attend the next one.

</div></div>

lmao

Fun match! Cold as hell, but the wind made it real interesting.

Phoenix swept our match......revenge will be had, or at least talked about in a very serious tone of voice.

Thanks to those that made it happen.

Ty

Huge thanks to the Match Sponsors - New Frontier Armory and Storm Tactical. We were able to give prizes to 1st thru 13th place because of their generosity.

Great match despite the weather. Thank you Kurt, Roy, Roger, and all the rest of the folks who took a turn spotting, running a timer, or kept score. We love coming to Vegas because you guys are a blast to shoot with. Thank you to all the shooters who come out to these monthly matches and to the sponsors (New Frontier Armory, Storm Tactical) who continue to support this sport.

We'll see a group of you in a couple of weeks for Ty's rematch.
wink.gif

I had a blast out there as always! Thank you Roy, Kurt and to all helped keep things running smoothly! A lot of USO's in the top 5 too! Great job today Team AZ LRPRS!

I liked the variation with the barricade today and bringing back various steel was cool!

Wish I'd made it. Good work team & big thanks to the LV guys for hosting AZ LRPRS.

Thanks Vegas crew, its always a great time going there and shooting with ya'll. New Frontier Armory (NFA) and
Storm Tactical freekin ROCK. These companies are always giving prizes at monthly matches. Very generous.... Thanks Cliff at NFA and Mark at Storm Tactical.

Only pictures I took today, looking forward to seeing Aaron's

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

great match today! it was my first match ever and it was a great experience for me. i have lots more to learn about shooting and this was a great way for me to find out where i'm lacking, which is in everything. lol thanks again to everyone!

It was cold! very very cold!!!

The strong wind was a fun challenge, but it was so cold!!

Nice to see everyone. I didn't take many pics because i couldn't feel my hands, but I'll upload some pics when my camera defrosts.

Great job to the top shooters. I think everyone that shot the entire match did great considering the wind and cold.

Kurt wish I could have been there

your matches are fun and challenging

trust me it was a lot colder and windy were I was this weekend...
about 15* and 30- 40 mph gusts at about 7000 ft asl

maybe see ya in february (I hope)