• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

3 KFC......yes KFC, close their doors in Chi-raq.

Don't know if anyone remembers, but KFC used to make bar-b-que chicken, back in the 70's if I remember right.
Once they stopped making that option they went downhill.
Used to be you could see the pressure cookers they would deep fry the chicken in.....now all you see is the drawer it mysteriously appears from.

Fuck all these new ways they make their shit and try to slough it off to the masses.
Give me a burger fresh off the grill, not off the robotic, microwave, induction heat, freshly frozen, unrecognizable trash they serve these days.

I went thru a McDonalds drive thru a few weeks ago to get a simple coffee.
The menu showed a Big Mac is now like $9 by it's self.....not a meal, just the burger, and this is in the middle of nowhere small town USA.
That shit ain't worth $2 in todays money, I could probably replicate it exact for less than that and I am being very honest with the whole thing.
You cannot look at the meat and say with any certainty that it is indeed meat, the bun is so airy it has to have less than 1oz of actual dough used....and that shit is dirt ass cheap.
Fuck them all, let them burn.

I haven't eaten in a KFC in probably 5 years, maybe longer. To be fair, I don't eat a lot of fast food.

I recently had an Arbys roast beef sandwich and it was horrible. They weren’t the best to begin with but this was like eating flavored rubber.

All the while, the types that live in these areas and perform and promote the lawless behavior whine and cry about living in a food desert.

Burn, baby! Burn!!

Wake me when Waffle House closes...

People don't think trying to make a honest living in a perpetually war torn landscape run by feuding medieval fiefdoms is what it truly is, but it is. It ain't luxurious castles and shining armor and damsels playing beautiful lute melodies...
I thought Damsels played the harp... <Stares sharply at wife>

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Don't know if anyone remembers, but KFC used to make bar-b-que chicken, back in the 70's if I remember right.
Once they stopped making that option they went downhill.
Used to be you could see the pressure cookers they would deep fry the chicken in.....now all you see is the drawer it mysteriously appears from.

Fuck all these new ways they make their shit and try to slough it off to the masses.
Give me a burger fresh off the grill, not off the robotic, microwave, induction heat, freshly frozen, unrecognizable trash they serve these days.

I went thru a McDonalds drive thru a few weeks ago to get a simple coffee.
The menu showed a Big Mac is now like $9 by it's self.....not a meal, just the burger, and this is in the middle of nowhere small town USA.
That shit ain't worth $2 in todays money, I could probably replicate it exact for less than that and I am being very honest with the whole thing.
You cannot look at the meat and say with any certainty that it is indeed meat, the bun is so airy it has to have less than 1oz of actual dough used....and that shit is dirt ass cheap.
Fuck them all, let them burn.
I reember when BK used to have a flame broil conveyor belt system to cook the burgers. Now just about all the fast-food burgers are pre-cooked and warmed up.
I think the Cook-Out chain cooks them fresh.

Wake me when Waffle House closes...

No longer true - COVID killed the Waffle House business model and its never been same - cannot get workers. No longer 24-7 in many places - seen some that cannot stay open half a day now.

No longer true - COVID killed the Waffle House business model and its never been same - cannot get workers. No longer 24-7 in many places - seen some that cannot stay open half a day now.
They're in transition... to being the minor leagues for the UFC.

Reactions: doubloon and BCP
Must be due to where I'm located, but the only "decent" chicken I've had is from KFC.....

Chik Fil A - Terrible, Rubbery and tasted like cardboard.

Popeyes - Terrible dried out, coughed up feathers.

Ezell's - Meh, nothing noteworthy. I think we were served chicken that was re-warmed from the day before.

I'm in the suburbs of Seattle, so yeah, to expect "good" chicken around here is expecting a lot. Probably the best chicken I've had was what our son cooked/deep fried, it was great. I'm sure if I went to the south, I'd be very happy with the chicken.

Reactions: doubloon
1000001549.jpg

Must be due to where I'm located, but the only "decent" chicken I've had is from KFC.....

Chik Fil A - Terrible, Rubbery and tasted like cardboard.

Popeyes - Terrible dried out, coughed up feathers.

Ezell's - Meh, nothing noteworthy. I think we were served chicken that was re-warmed from the day before.

I'm in the suburbs of Seattle, so yeah, to expect "good" chicken around here is expecting a lot. Probably the best chicken I've had was what our son cooked/deep fried, it was great. I'm sure if I went to the south, I'd be very happy with the chicken.
Zaxby's, if they have one near you...

Reactions: Threadcutter308
You guys still eat dirty-bird ?

Eww. Not had that in years. Went shockingly bad in AU years ago, and everyone i know calls it dirty-bird... dont eat maccas or HJs (burger king is called hungry jacks, or HJs in aus), etc...

All those take away / fast food went to trash years ago. Pizzahut, dominos, etc.

You shut your whore mouth
Chick-Fil-A is gross. Why people eat that soggy and flavorless shit is beyond my comprehension. Their waffle fries suck ass too. Their bread is soggy, and their chicken minis biscuit bread is like eating pure flour.

I honestly don’t know how they stay in business.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
you all don't know, bigfatcock went to chik fil a once and they served him this

1708207481280.png

Ever since he has been too afraid to go back.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Dunraven and Ronws
Real life footage of a chick-fil-a manager showing their inventory:

IMG_2483.gif

The people who like chick-fil-a are the type of people who eat ketchup on spaghetti.

Last edited:
What they are not saying in the report is how many times police got called to the place. How many times people just left without paying. I could swear toward the end it looked like a bullet hole in a door or window frame.

Add to that not many people may be buying. Any number of reasons a profit cannot be made.

Side question, where is John Galt?

Chick-Fil-A is gross. Why people eat that soggy and flavorless shit is beyond my comprehension. Their waffle fries suck ass too. Their bread is soggy, and their chicken minis biscuit bread is like eating pure flour.

I honestly don’t know how they stay in business.
You must have a bad one by you. It's the best fast food chicken I've ever had. Tried the Popeyes sandwich it was like a pound of breading burnt to a crisp. For fried chicken Cleveland area has mr. Chicken and that's really good or at least was haven't had it in years