• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

3 MILS RIGHT June Tactical Rifle Match

Re: 3 MILS RIGHT June Tactical Rifle Match

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sunday works....
If I can find a partner...</div></div>

You should holler at Kane if the Ninja hasn't grabbed him yet. He shot very well at tiger valley.

Chuck, I do appreciate you changing the date to accomodate us OTS shooters. Unfortunately I was not aware of this when I cancelled the OTS to shoot this match. Justin P. and myself are looking forward to the match and seeing friends. [Even you Cajuns!]
laugh.gif

Jason

Justin [my partner] and myself are in for the match but Tom has family plans I believe.

Ok then we are good again for Sunday.

Spindrift Tactical (formerly Blackhawk Targets) has approached me about doing a little side match at our monthly matches for cold bore closest to the bull. After some thought and discussion with Doug this is what we agreed on.

Saturday evening at 7:30 pm Spindrift Tactical will host a cold bore closest to the bull shoot. Ths is a team shoot. Cost is $10.00 per team. You must shoot the rifle you will be shooting on Sunday. This is one shot per team member at 100 yards on a 1 MOA target. This is a 100% cash payback to the winning team. Along with the cash pot, the winning team will receive cold bore champion trophies. If the pot totals $300, the winning team gets it all.

If you are interested in signing up for the cold bore shoot, pleam PM me so I can add your names to the list. It's a nice way to get your money back and then some.

we are gtg sunday 6-26. will let you know about saturday night cold bore.

I'm out on this one fellas. BK "The Gas-Gunner" is commited that day (not in a mental instituion). Maybe we can make the next one. Wonder how a Police gas gunner and a Fireman bolt gunner will hold up?

Jason,

If you are looking for a partner, a few guys are seeking thef same. Might contact Mike Elliott or Todd Dalton. Both are good shooters. And they won't screw with you about being a queer fireman like I do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Halligan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm out on this one fellas. BK "The Gas-Gunner" is commited that day (not in a mental instituion). Maybe we can make the next one. Wonder how a Police gas gunner and a Fireman bolt gunner will hold up? </div></div>

Like toilet paper and water...

It sucks that I can't make this one. This sounds like it will be a blast and I love the two man matches...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SGT ROSS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jason,

If you are looking for a partner, a few guys are seeking thef same. Might contact Mike Elliott or Todd Dalton. Both are good shooters. And they won't screw with you about being a queer fireman like I do. </div></div>

Firemen are legion, and I could bring to bear a shit storm like you've never seen! ha, ha, ha, ha

I'm on duty at the fire station the day before anyway, and I'd have a hard time getting to 3MR by sign in time. I'll just wait for the next one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opalvom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Halligan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm out on this one fellas. BK "The Gas-Gunner" is commited that day (not in a mental instituion). Maybe we can make the next one. Wonder how a Police gas gunner and a Fireman bolt gunner will hold up? </div></div>

Like toilet paper and water...
</div></div>

Go together more like shit and toilet paper. Of course the police causes the shit and the Fireman cleans up the mess, so I'm the toilet paper in this scenario.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Halligan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm out on this one fellas. BK "The Gas-Gunner" is commited that day (not in a mental instituion). Maybe we can make the next one. Wonder how a Police gas gunner and a Fireman bolt gunner will hold up? </div></div>That sucks man, wish you could make it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SGT ROSS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jason,

If you are looking for a partner, a few guys are seeking thef same. Might contact Mike Elliott or Todd Dalton. Both are good shooters. And they won't screw with you about being a queer fireman like I do. </div></div>

Chuck, I won't screw them about being queer - after all I'm buy-sexual....... anytime I need sex, I just buy it!!!!!!

Post edit - damn, I wasted post #308 for that!!!

"Post edit - damn, I wasted post #308 for that!!!"

That's funny right there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SGT ROSS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BK gonna miss you at this one. But I'm glad to see my spotter isnt giving me up for a fireman. </div></div>

Yes sir, was hoping to make it back in time and... sometimes you take what you can get.

See you girls there. Cold bore its 100 fucking deg

I've still not heard a round count for this match. If anyone knows please let me know.

Thanks

Dustin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SevenBat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've still not heard a round count for this match. If anyone knows please let me know.

Thanks

Dustin </div></div>

10,000 rounds of 7mm WSM only

Bolt gun needs 100 rounds
Gas gun needs 200 rounds
50 pistol rounds each.

This is more than you will fire but will allow you extras if there is a stage re shoot or tie break.

I've only got 5000 loaded so you will need to be the good buddy that you are and bring me the other 5000.

Chuck,
Please make the shooters from Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Australia shoot everything unsupported weak-side while standing.....

Mikee, PM inbound bud. I need a bolt gunner!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SGT ROSS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lucks

Dont worry this will be plenty challenging for everyone. All I can say is I hope nobody is afraid of water!!! </div></div>

Hope I don't need a Tactical Speedo....:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hope I don't need a Tactical Speedo....:) </div></div>

bunny.jpg

Chuck, there's no way I'm getting in that crazy snake pond y'all have out there....

If it comes down to it i'll just send my spotter in....:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SevenBat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've only got 5000 loaded so you will need to be the good buddy that you are and bring me the other 5000. </div></div>
Got you covered 7bat

Lucks,

I got the water shooting thing down for ya. Just hope my can doesn't blow up after being submerged.

Gonzo grabs snake in mouth and lunges out of water like Rambo following up with a mag dump on target array. This is greatness in the making.

^^ Tropic Thunder Photo Op Alert!!!

Mikee and Rico are IN!!! Looks like we are "Squeal Team 6"

Good thing my partner is ex Seal Team 6

* Note to self... don't mess with Outback's partner...

12 right now. We spent all day Saturday setting up the stages for the match and it should prove to be pretty fun. Stages are a little closer to one another this time so not so much transitions time between stages.

Saturday was very warm, so please make sure you bring plenty of fluids to stay hydrated. The building is now finished and we will have AC in it this time as well. So if anyone over heats we can get you cooled down pretty quick.

We look forward to seeing everyone there. If you have not signed up for the cold bore shoot Saturday evening please do so. It's a 100% cash payback to the winning team.

Thanks

I might try to hit this event as a spectator to dip my toe in the pool on this type of competition. I'm currently no where near well equipped to run this type of gauntlet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rudy99</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> .....no where near well equipped to run this type of gauntlet. </div></div>
"All right guys, the first stage today will be the "Mogadishu mile" .....
crazy.gif

PayPal sent. Any T- Shirts this time? Leftovers from 1st match would be fine, at a discount of course.

Luck's will be leading the Mogadishu mile in his new tactical speedo equipped with molle provisions.

Luck's I got the video camera ready and waiting.