• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 3 Remingtons

Mordamer

Professional Know It All
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 11, 2010
    Hooker, OK
    Just two SPS tacticals. One in .308 and one in .223. Both guns are wearing Super Sniper scopes.

The third Remington is the little girl. She is my niece and her name is Remington.
    smile.gif

Re: 3 Remingtons

"It's bath time when <span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">I </span></span>say it is... got that?"

I would think that "Savage" would be a better name for any 2 year old. ;-) Once they get older and grow out of their "2's" then "Remington" would apply...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"It's bath time when <span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">I </span></span>say it is... got that?"</div></div>

no more gerber carrots, got it?!

i said, i need my diaper changed, and i it needs it now!

go ahead ....pinch my cheek

diamonds are a girls best friend, but remmys will work too

it's nap time when i say it is

my kind of daycare

i said we're watching spongebob

shankster, i'm coming for you

say hello to my little friends

guess what i traded my sippy cup for....

I'm not sure exactly how they chose the name. My family has always been into guns and hunting and my in-laws are no different.

You put your left arm in,
    You put your left arm out,
    You put your left arm in and you shake it all about,
    you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself about,
    That's what it's all about....

Her daddy aint gonna have to work real hard to scare future boyfriends with pics like that

"A family of shooters....has no bad apples."

True story. I jokingly wanted to name my youngest daughter "Dana-Glock", but my wife told me to shut the glock up cause the Glock side of the family was talking. She jokingly said "Marilu-Springfield". Uhhhh, So we agreed on nicknaming her "Barret". lol!

Very cute pic brother!

Blake B--That was funny!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UncleBenji</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess it wouldn't be the same if they named her "Hensholdt" </div></div>

when you said this all that came to mind was: this is the story about "Hensholdt and Gretele"... LOL

That's the smile of a girl who knows she's behind real guns, not one of those savages.
    wink.gif

You can make it four Remingtons if you want to buy a German shepherd, She is 6 months old and nowhere near as cute as the little girl with the dual-wield sniper perk
    wink.gif

That's one baby you don't argue with when she says she doesn't want to eat her veggies. Great picture!

Double trouble--- what, no XXS guillie suit???
    grin.gif

Tony