• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s 3 roses

shooter65

General
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Jun 19, 2004
    Indiana
    A sexually active woman tells her plastic surgeon that she wanted her vaginal lips reduced in size because they were too loose and floppy.

Out of embarrassment she insisted that the surgery be kept a secret and the surgeon agreed.

Awakening from the anaesthesia after the surgery she found 3 roses carefully placed beside her on the bed.

Outraged, she immediately calls in the doctor. 'I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!'

The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish for confidentiality and that the first rose was from him: 'I felt sad because you went through this all by yourself'

'The second rose is from my nurse. She assisted me in the surgery and empathized because she had had the same procedure done some time ago,

''And what about the third rose?' she asked.

'That's from a man upstairs in the burns unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears.'

Re: 3 roses

OMG that's funny. For an ear infection, would he use ear wash or a douche
    laugh.gif
    . Hey wait, I have hairy ears, you don't think...
    smirk.gif

Reactions: Waknstak

WOW.......that is great, hairy ears!!! Now every time i see someone with them i am going to have to laugh!! Arcorey, do you find yourself playing with your ears alot!!!! LOL

Actually I have noticed I'm constantly sticking stuff in my ears, keys, q-tips, fingers. Wait a minute, I think my wife might have lesbian tendencies
    smile.gif

There are a couple threads that are 12 years old with an f’d up reply that he has brought back from the dead. Looks fishy, maybe a mod should look into it with all the crazy stuff happening here lately.