• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s 3 Weaves Down - NSW

Re: 3 Weaves Down - NSW

that's funny. All the more reason I carry ALL the time. That could have escalated into an all out male/female confrontation.

and the weaves littered the parking lot, lol. sad, but only one word comes to mind when i see this and it starts with a capitol N.

Nonsense.

How come the clothes always come off on the fat ones first?
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and the weaves littered the parking lot, lol. sad, but only one word comes to mind when i see this and it starts with a capitol N.

Nonsense.</div></div>

The truth! And yea... thats the word i was thinking too...

One good frag grenade could have lowered that cities crime rate by 60%...

Ohh well... guess that was their New Years Party BEATDOWN.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do larger women think its sexy to wear a thong?

Flyingbullseye </div></div>
Do you have any idea how much material it would take to cover all of that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Nonsense. </div></div>

Lot of nonsense going on these days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat Harrison</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do larger women think its sexy to wear a thong?

Do you have any idea how much material it would take to cover all of that? </div></div>

+1, talk about some ghetto booty

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mm128</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One good frag grenade could have lowered that cities crime rate by 60%...

Ohh well... guess that was their New Years Party BEATDOWN.

</div></div>
I was thinking claymore.

That's what happens when you get 2 different tribes together......

No wonder black men chase white women. Can you imagine putting up with that at home? I'd be up for murder after the first week. Nasty, stupid, obnoxious wastes of skin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nah man a frag would cause too much damage to the pumps... A nice airburst would clean them up </div></div>

Just drop job applications and welfare denial letters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do larger women think its sexy to wear a thong?

Because drawers that big aren't available anymore...
The NAVY quit using sails decades ago!