• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

30 cal vs 338 cal.. elr light gun & king of 1 mile

I've got a couple MBM brakes and I am very pleased with them. Those APA work well also. I'd recommend a 5 port also, it's not a huge difference but it does help
Which mbm do you have the beast ll or super beast ll?

So I decided to go bigger and I'm going with a 300 norma improved 40 degree.

How did that happen? if you were going to build a rifle anyways 33XC would have been a better choice for light gun/ Ko1m
Well I want 1 rifle to do nightforce challenge krg extreme and elr light class so thought I'd start with the norma improved see how it goes. But not sure how it happened but it did haha

Well I want 1 rifle to do nightforce challenge krg extreme and elr light class so thought I'd start with the norma improved see how it goes. But not sure how it happened but it did haha
Oh ya I forgot you wanted to do NF, shooting a 33 out there would be a bit much. You'll be happy with the norma

Oh ya I forgot you wanted to do NF, shooting a 33 out there would be a bit much. You'll be happy with the norma
I'm too poor to have a few rifles set up like that haha but overall I figured best. 220 berger for nightforce and 250 a-tips light class is the plan

Reactions: Taylorbok