• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 30 mm scope rings and bases

Re: 30 mm scope rings and bases

Burris XTR rings are also in that price range. If I were you, I'd save up just a little more and buy Seekins rings though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigmike2121</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For less than 75 or a hundred bux. Please give me some suggestions. </div></div>

Suggestions you say...SAVE MORE MONEY!!!
wink.gif

For BOTH a quality base and rings for not more than $100 you are really pushing it. For that range...maybe an EGW or Weaver Tactical Picatinny base (around $40 or so + S&H) and Burris XTR rings (around $50-60 + S&H).

Yeah, go with the EGW base and Burris XTR rings. You wont regret it. I have an EGW base and XTR rings on my Savage 110. Never had any issues with it.

Chase B.

If you do end up saving up for the Seekins let me know I can help you out and maybe get ya a good price on them...
smile.gif

Mike

How does it go? Cry once buy once? I went with Badger on my rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigmike2121</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont need to save up...just being a tight ass!! </div></div>

Well fucking stop being a tight ass!!!
whistle.gif
Buy some good rings and a base!!!

I HATE that buy once cry once... especially when it is true. Really, if I was supposed to just buy once why do they make so many different rifles? However...

Save a little more. It is just a little more, not like the difference between a BSA and Nightforce difference, or mosin nagant and GAP. Just sell a little plasma.

I went with Vortex so it matches my scope. Can't have the logos mis-matching. I suppose Seekins would be an ok second choice.
smile.gif

my wife is rubbing off on me.....she squeaks when she moves!
buy once cry once is true though!

my wife is rubbing off on me.....she squeaks when she moves!
buy once cry once is true though!

I have the Weaver base and Burris XTR rings on my 300 win mag with only one issue, I am not getting an extra 20 MOA from the base. I am only about three MOA on the good side of center. I haven't measured anything to find out what is out of spec but I suspect the base. I like the rings though.

I have a EGW base and Vortex PMR rings (Seekins) on my Tikka holding my Viper PST in place. Love that combo.