• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

30 Round PMAGs Showing In stock Windowed and Non.

Re: 30 Round PMAGs Showing In stock Windowed and Non.

screw that, their shipping is RETARDED.

I ordered 4 and it was $14 for shipping. Mags priced at $14. Didn't think that was all that bad considering the price individual mags are fetching everywhere.

You must live next door to them. I just put 4 in my cart and at checkout they wanted $32 min for shipping. No thanks.

14.00 for shipping?? They could flat rate 4 pmags for about 6.00.

I tried to put 10 in checkout was a min of $75...gouging assholes.

I cant even get to checkout. I keep getting "no shipping option for the address" and I've tried several addresses. Any ideas?

Went right through when I did it. Although I just tried to log back in to see what shipping on 10 mags would be for me and the site wouldn't recognize my email. Could be server lag il check back in a few and see what changes.

I tried 12 mags and shipping was $98.13, then I tried ordering a Noveske upper and shipping was $5.56.....Fucking price gougers!

I tried several different quantities of mags and then added the shipping and it basically comes out to $25 per mag every way I tried it. Pretty high, but not as high as some places.

Okay guys, someone please help me...

I'm willing to pay 25 per mag, I've set up 2 accounts, and it won't let me check out. I have cash, credit cards, and PayPal...

Is there some way one of you can buy them for me? I'm happy to give you CC info until a money order arrives (I can throw in a few bucks for you), or whatever works best for you. Thanks guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Evolution 9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay guys, someone please help me...

I'm willing to pay 25 per mag, I've set up 2 accounts, and it won't let me check out. I have cash, credit cards, and PayPal...

Is there some way one of you can buy them for me? I'm happy to give you CC info until a money order arrives (I can throw in a few bucks for you), or whatever works best for you. Thanks guys. </div></div>

I just tried myself and got all the way to putting my card info into paypal and its telling me that my Visa card cannot be accepted. I'm wondering if they've got it rigged just to sell your personal info for marketing reasons when you setup an account.

Screw them this is what is contributing to the entire problem of price gouging making everyone loose their minds.

Picked up six s/h $29 not exactly cheap but looking at the gouging I went for it. Get'em before there gone.

the shipping is normal for the 308 pmags. site seems a bit shady though

I think its odd that they only accept paypal, being that they are so anti-gun...

I sure hope its not a shady deal cause I've pulled the trigger. Received message from paypal payment.

I ordered some .308 pmags earlier and they are showing out of stock now. So they must have some sort of monitoring system for quantities.

Just over $100 to ship 20 pmags via UPS ground...

Tried to order 10 pmags to Hawaii. They wanted $160+ for shipping.

Ended up getting 10 308 Pmags instead. $33 shipping. Hope this isn't a bunch of BS!

I wish I would have read further in this thread before I created an account with those douchebags. I saw "Pmags in stock" and ordered 10, went to check out and they wanted $100+ in S/H. I doubt their reputability as well, because if you search their name, there aren't but one or two related hits. I hope this paranoia calms down before the Democrats do anything stupid!

I ordered 2 windowed ones came to about 28 each to PA. I have a lot of Cproducts mags for my AR but only a couple of Pmags.

just bought 4 20rd pmags for $14per and it was $8.35 shipping. Not too bad

Texas seems to get much better shipping rates here in Illinois for 6 paid $51.00 shipping and handling
Bill

I try to order 1 it's $10 shipping. It increments $6 and change for every mag I add after that. 4 mags $32 and change shipping. Shipping to Houston.

Shipping to Arlington Texas was outrageous. With shipping and tax came out to around $25 a mag. I will weight.

Ordered 4 shipping was cheap to Arizona. 14 bucks

Little sketchy. Couldn't find a phone number or any other info on them.

I ordered many many mags and yet no response I think I got f....d. Called my CC they will take care of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: virulentus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered many many mags and yet no response I think I got f....d. Called my CC they will take care of it. </div></div>

What day did you make your order?

24 308zone, and some of my buds from down here also ordered, his response was if I wanted to pick them up then he would refer me to DSA. ????????????????????????????????? They were in stock when I paid in full.

Now he's taking all Pmags off his site completely and added "Inventory is real time" in the bottom right corner. Not sure what to make of this.......

Okay gents its been 13 days or so . Now I am getting dicked around by Hesse guys. All of my mags showed in stock and were paid in full. Any suggestions on what the fuck to do. When I emailed the guy and said I would drive to pick up my stuff he referred me to his brother that works at DSG. WTF

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: user name:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK guys I did receive my mags yesterday... I only ordered 5 my order number was 1229... I got the black standard m2 pmags</div></div>

When did you place your order? Thanks

That's just crazy. My order number is 1169. I ordered when I posted the link. I haven't heard anything and when I looked online at my account it said re-order. I sent off an email with some questions regarding order numbers and shipping details. If and when I hear back I will post.

I ordered the standard black pmags as well. Glad someone actually received their mags as I was starting to feel like a dick for posting the link with no positive results to follow.

I think the order numbers are random. I placed an order after this link was posted, after b390r700, and my order # is 1117. User name, did you get an email with a tracking number when it shipped?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maccrazy2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got 4 308p mags shipping was $12. Not bad </div></div>

Damn, how much were they? My dad and I are building our first .308 and I cannot find even used .308 Pmags for regular price.

I have not received any mags ordered the 6 windowed units!!!

Well thats what credit cards are for !!!

After an extensive research over the past 10 days pulling some strings. I received my money back and out of respect for LL, I won't get into details of their operation . So get your money back that is all.

Only placee i have found a vltor vis-3 in stock. but when i went to checkout they said no payment option was made when there wasn't anywhere to select one??? If it smells like shit it must be shit...

Received my mags today. So hopefully others will or have received theirs.