• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

30 rounds FAL Metric British magazines

Re: 30 rounds FAL Metric British magazines

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: supersniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not had any issues with mine. Seems a bit price </div></div>

Where in 2012 does they sell them cheaper .
I remember in the good old days when the German HK-91 was sold for $320

Wow. DSA used to sell them for $30. Now they just make their own for $30.

I have a few of the British ones if you are looking
wink.gif

Not to be critical, but curious if you have ever used a 30rd. FAL mag? A bit unwieldy as I saw it. I have had FALs for close to twenty years and have yet to see the need for a 30rd. mag, or develop the desire to use one. If twenty rounds of 7.62 won't get it done well enough for you to have time to change mags, you need a belt-fed, not ten more rounds in the mag. A 30rd. mag in the FAL is a LOOONG mag, and makes prone shooting(the kind one uses for accurate fire at distance or to make themselves a smaller target) all but impossible. In addition,it gets in the way when using a proper hold in the standing or sitting positions as well, at least for me. Of course, they have some value to a collector of FALs, I suppose. All depends on what you want it for whether you will like it or not, I guess. But 85 bucks each is a nutzo price, either way.