• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

30 year old murder suspect disguised as 15 year old boy ! Crazy story

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

When looking for a 30 year old murder suspect- a face book IP address lead South bend police to a home - where they arrested a 15 year old boy and did $60,000 in damage to the home .
The killer wasn’t there and never had been . But I totally understand them arresting the boy and destroying the home - only way to keep the community safe !
O and of course the city and PD refuse to pay the damages . Because reasons !

Reactions: diverdon

When looking for a 30 year old murder suspect- a face book IP address lead South bend police to a home - where they arrested a 15 year old boy and did $60,000 in damage to the home .
The killer wasn’t there and never had been . But I totally understand them arresting the boy and destroying the home - only way to keep the community safe !
O and of course the city and PD refuse to pay the damages . Because reasons !
Dont worry the taxpayers will cover it. And the 15 yo will be less likely to be a statist lol

Dont worry the taxpayers will cover it. And the 15 yo will be less likely to be a statist lol
Yea you are correct- tax payer on the hook for this top shelf piece of work.

At least they waited for the warrant.
I’d love to have been able to hear the conversation when they got the disguised killer back to the station.
“ think we got him chief “
“No he don’t look anything like these photos we have “ “how old are you son?”
“15 sir”
Chief- “can you prove that ?”

Arresting officer - “say chief should I call the rest of the boys and tell them to stop ransacking the house ?”
Chief -“ no that’s okay Lou we gotta be sure , and ya never know what goodies they might find .”

Arresting officer -“say chief what should we charge this kid with?”
Chief - “let’s try interfering with a police investigation for not being they guy we’re looking for “
“Sounds good chief !”

These things can easily be rectified and discouraged if the population is far less apathetic and start taking matters into their own hands. Lawsuits and court appearances do not deter power gobblers in the least bit. Any damages are coming out of taxpayer dime and for them, it is a paid vacation plus overtime.

The day that people stop suing is the day the oversteppers will REALLY be afraid.

Can someone explain the difference between costume crusaders destroying a house for no reason and park for it and the mafia or a street gang doing the same?

Also another pet of the story (without rereading don’t recall exactly) the killer was caught days later and 100s of miles away. That’s some stellar work.
Just think how much better it’ll get when illegals fill the ranks of costume crusaders.

Can someone explain the difference between costume crusaders destroying a house for no reason and park for it and the mafia or a street gang doing the same?

Also another pet of the story (without rereading don’t recall exactly) the killer was caught days later and 100s of miles away. That’s some stellar work.
Just think how much better it’ll get when illegals fill the ranks of costume crusaders.

5CC3C718-B61F-467E-A1C6-8FF3CB0435F5.jpeg

She will end up owning a lot of South Bend.

I really like the guy going through the dresser drawers like a full grown man might be hiding in one of them.

• Wow
Reactions: Plinker 73

I really like the guy going through the dresser drawers like a full grown man might be hiding in one of them.
Have to root thorough the panties drawer to ensure officer saftey

Wrong. The courts have already ruled that the PO PO are not financially responsible for damages in these situations. That covers the city, county also.
A judge signed off on the warrant and he's covered by judicial immunity.
These people are SOL

Wrong. The courts have already ruled that the PO PO are not financially responsible for damages in these situations. That covers the city, county also.
These people are SOL
That remains to be seen. I'll bet she ends up with a nice settlement.

These people are SOL
And you are technically correct and as sad and fucked as it is - it’s also good , show more sheep how much the “good guys” fucking hate them.
No duty to protect , no duty to stop riots /arson - no fault for shooting folks - not financially responsible for fucking up entire houses - shouldn’t be judged harshly for arresting innocent minors while searching for a murder. And when and if they are ever held to account it’s only tax slave money.
It’ll take another decade to break the normie boomer of their Mayberry fantasies