• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes .300 blkout glass

D'ARBY

Private
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2017
North Louisiana
Hey guys. First post here. Setting up a rem 700 in .300 blkout. Looking for scope suggestions for sub/super sonic suppressed & unsuppressed so I need a multi faceted double breasted ring-necked super duwadually scope that's inexpensive lol. It is a blkout but I want reliable repeatability under $500. Advance thanks for anyone's interest in this inquiry.

Being that it is a .300 blackout, I am guessing that you are not going to be trying to shoot 1000 yards with it, so, I would not bother with higher magnification. A couple good choices would be SWFA's 6x or 10x fixed scope, If you are set on variable power under $500, you could look at the Athlon Talos BTR 4-14x44 or the Primary Arms 4-14-44.

I ve had several on my blackout.
Nikon 2-7x32 Blk out model
pst viper 1-4
swfa 6x
swfa 10x
swfa 1-4
pst viper 2.5-10
leupold Ar mod 1 mil turret 3-9
and currently it has a althon talos btr 4-14.
The main thing is zero supers at 100. Come up 2 mils for 50 yard sub zero. 1 more mil is 75. Another mil is 100. My 90 gr and 208 amax sub load has bout the same point of impact out to bout 150. Get one with a turret so you can go back and fourth easily. If you want compact get a 1-4 , light weight the leupold . I really like the althon and pst for shooting critters at night. The Magnification and illumination is nice but adds some weight. Good luck

I have a 300 blackout bolt gun and after quite a bit of research I decided that none of the scopes that attempt to give you drop compensation for both supers and subs did both jobs well. In my opinion you should look for a low power scope with lots of elevation either on the reticle or with the turrets. You can make different range cards for supers and subs and be right on with both. The SWFA 1-6 with the milquad reticle is a good option. If you don't mind the extra size and weight the fixed 6x SWFA is another good option.

I would recommend the SWFA scopes as well. I gave an SWFA 3-15 scope to a friend to put on his 300 BO. You'll need a lot of elevation to get out to 500 yards or so. A crazy lot of elevation! Good luck with it.

I have a 1-4x viper pst on my 300blk sbr.. its the moa version and i love the reticle for the gun. I can get repeatable hits on 7”x13” steel plates at 400 yards. All of my shooting is with supers so far and im at 10moa up for 300 yards and 20moa up for 400 yards. But my sbr is a coyote/truck/nightstand gun so it doesn’t always get shot at farther ranges.