• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

300 mag complete!

shooterpunk

Private
Minuteman
Nov 19, 2008
Utah, USA
Re: 300 mag complete!

Have you taken it out and shot it yet?

What load are you going to shoot?

Good looking rifle by the way, congratulations!

It looks great bro you will have to post some targets after you take it to the range

Are the links working for you guys? They work for me. I haven't taken it out yet, I need to find some time after I do some reloading for it. Right now all I have are 190 smk's and RL-22, so we will try that, but I would like to get some 210 bergers, 208 A-max, or 210 smk's. Thanks for the comments too guys.

need to use the

Nice rifle...but hard to imagine shooting a 300 Win Mag with the scope sitting that far back.

Try to get your rings over the receiver and allow at least 3 1/2" from your forehead or you might be wearing it.

TC

Ya I just slapped the scope on there for a pic. I have since moved it where it should be haha. It is a 1:10 twist keydiverfla.

Here's a question for you guys. I have a Harris bipod on my 300 mag that I have had for quite a while. With the flat forend of my stock, I cant tighten the bipod that much and it is easy to move it back and forth. Is there a way to fix that? Thanks!