• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 300 Norma suppressor?

Lrush

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2012
Alabama
I am looking for suggestions for a suppressor for my 300 Norma mag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lane scorpion king magnum. Haven’t owned one. Fellow I know has one that he runs on a 308 and 6.5. He Got it just Incase he decided to Jump up to a 338 lapua

I use a TBAC 338 Ultra on my 300NM Improved. This is an extremely impressive can in every way. Lightweight, great accuracy potential, great noise reduction. And TBAC is an absolute joy to deal with as a company. Pick the best and don't look back.

The 338 ULTRA will work better than anything on the market. I may be able to save you a few bucks of you need pricing.

TBAC 338 Ultra is your answer. I'm using one on a 338 Lapua and 300 RUM, shuts both down very well. Sounds and feels no different than my 308 with a 762SD when shot. Accuracy is impeccable.

I use a TBAC 338 Ultra on my 300NM Improved. This is an extremely impressive can in every way. Lightweight, great accuracy potential, great noise reduction. And TBAC is an absolute joy to deal with as a company. Pick the best and don't look back.

I’ve heard good things about the crux archangel with little to no poi shift. I currently have a 30 p1 ,not quite rated for the Norma though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lrush, I got my 30P-1 recored to the Ultra 9 internals. I have used it on 28 Nosler and 300 Norma Improved and it works great. Although now that I have my 338 Ultra, I am using that on all of my magnums because it is just so impressive, and it is actually lighter than my recored 30P-1.

When I got my 338 Ultra I was really blown away by the change in recoil impulse. I use my can on 300 and 338 Norma wildcats, and those rifles become much more comfortable to shoot from a recoil perspective when using the can versus the brake. Compared to the TBAC brake, recoil impulse is noticeably longer, and all of the jarring sharpness is gone. There is still a lot of recoil energy there for sure, but it is very controllable. Shooting a big magnum with the Ultra is a ridiculous amount of fun.

Last edited:
My ultra 7 works decent. Had to repurpose my 308 ultra 7 can until I can get the funds for an ultra 9 for it. Called TBAC and they confirmed the ultra 7 can be used with the 300NM.

I have used both my ultra 7 and my 338 ult on my 26” 300 N. Those ultras are tough, but the the big can definitely reduces the recoil.

I should get my Proof CF 300N barrel soon and think I will use the 7 on the cf tube, since I will use it for hunting.