• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater 300: Rise of an Empire.

I can't watch any of that stuff now without being in MST3K mode....

Too bad Themistocles had to end his life exiled from Greece. He had to flee Greece and take up service of the Persian King.

Too bad Themistocles had to end his life exiled from Greece. He had to flee Greece and take up service of the Persian King.

Scipio Africanus, Hannibal, it seems all the great ones were eventually exiled, or at least sent on "errands" far from the center of power...

I guess I'll see it. Nothing like some more violence.

Not a bad movie - not remembering history this piece fills in nicely.

Now the really really good part - Eva goes topless with way nicer attachment than I expected. The only thing that kept her from being a real hottie was too much dark eye makeup

Worth the coin to watch.

I went and saw the movie. Lots of good violence. Moore nudity than beneficiary to the movie story. I would go see it again. History buffs will have a couple of issues. They tied the last movie and this one well.

I went and saw the movie. Lots of good violence. Moore nudity than beneficiary to the movie story. I would go see it again. History buffs will have a couple of issues. They tied the last movie and this one well.
But the pivotal question is, does Eva Green allow us once again to gaze on her splendiforous breasticles?

The review I read canned it.

For a far more accurate retelling of the story try the original 1962 version starring Richard Egan. While it is true that Leonidas and his personal body guard of 300 were the only Spartans there, there were in addition several hundred to a few thousand other Greeks there, who Leonidas tried to send home. They refused, but did take up secondary positions guarding the pass that eventually allowed the downfall of the 300. Available on Netflix for those interested.

The 300 Spartans Trailer ©1962 Los 300 Heroes - YouTube

I prefer a mythologized depiction of the Battle at Thermopylae. I don't want to leave the theater with the image of one Spartan warrior buggering another stuck in my head.

I saw it and it garners a 5/10 just because Eva Green and her amazing rack are awesome. Other than that for me it at least it was a complete waste of time. The only time i actually enjoyed the movie was during the flashbacks of 300 lol. The Athenians just don't appeal to me at all given the movie. Basically i would've much rather paid 8$ again to see 300 on the big screen again. Not this re-hash.

***SPOILER***
Seriously i was kind of hoping Eva Green would win.

Watched it last night. It kept my attention enough. I could have waited for the DVD though.

Saw this a couple of weeks ago. It was better than I expected but not as good as the first one.