• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.300 win mag 10 rd magazines

Re: .300 win mag 10 rd magazines

Alpha Mags will be coming out with their 10 round mags here pretty soon. If you can hold off i highly recommend these!!

I have one but it has a weak spring so it dont work right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alpha Mags will be coming out with their 10 round mags here pretty soon. If you can hold off i highly recommend these!!
</div></div>

Are these double stack?

John

I have not got my shipment of protype 300 win mag magazines yet. I am going to go on a limb and say yes they will be double stack and compact like the rest of the mags offered by Alpha.

I will contact Chris and have him come and give you the skinny right from his mouth.

Stanby for Chris to comment

John,

I am in the process of working out the details for a single stack 300WM 5 shot magazine, and a 10 shot.

These will be the first ones offered.

The 10 round double stack single feed is a a bit longer out for production, but still in the works.

Thanks,

Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buldog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John,

I am in the process of working out the details for a single stack 300WM 5 shot magazine, and a 10 shot.

These will be the first ones offered.

The 10 round double stack single feed is a a bit longer out for production, but still in the works.

Thanks,

Chris </div></div>

Thanks Chris. No great hurry. I've been waiting almost two years for *somebody* to make a DBM for the Tikka that will take LA Magnum mags. Just trying to stay abreast of the situation.

John

Look in the commercial sales thread. SOmeone had some they were selling. AI mags I do believe.

Milehigh shooting has factory AI.300wm 10rnd mags in stock now. Single stack for the AWSM. Just ordered 3.

Resurrecting an old thread here, anyone heard anything new on these 300 win mag 10 round magazines from Alpha? Thanks everyone.

From looking at their web site it appears they have no mags that accept 300 WM. They do have a 10 round for WSM.
There are 10 round AI mags available as I sent them lots of $$ for about two months ago. I wish for alternatives, as the AI 300 WM mags are $149 plus shipping from MHSA.

xctmph9ESQ0.png

http://www.triadtactical.com/Accuracy-International-10-round-300WM-magazine.html

mcree looks like they are working on a clone as well from their site? Though it doesn't appear to be available yet...

Yea just looked at the site they mention a 7mm mag. So I guess I need to get a hold of them and see if they'll make one for a Savage

They fit 12 x.284 (plus one in the chamber for mover stages)!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boottrac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If they fit 12 watch your states with the 10RD laws! </div></div>Which States?