• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

300 Win Mag Brass type and WTB

Herd Thinner

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2013
Pittsburgh PA
Two part question: 1. What is the "better" quality brass for 300 win mag. Also, where is a reasonable place to purchase 500-1000 rounds.

Last edited:
I really like Nosler brass (May be the same as Norma?). I've heard RWS as being the best 300WM brass, but the stuff I have has uneven rims

I just fired off an order to Everglades Ammunition & Reloading. $35.00 per 50, once fired military, mostly Federal.

I got a bunch of that MK248 brass also, not from your source though, the federal stuff is good for the first couple firings but then the primer pockets go to shit.

PLUS you have to use federal primers in them, the Winchester and CCI don't fit very snug.

I bought 2500 and paid .35 ea (dont ask, he is sold out)

Look for the screen name NOMAD. He sells once fired Black Hills Match 300WM brass every once in a while and it shoots great.