• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

300 WIN MAG RIFLES with short barrels. Lets See Them

Better picture:
8623775770_c82074a633_b.jpg

Still one of my favorite looking rifles, love the cheek rest.

interest in savage 417-300-7303

I bought a used Savage once because it had an IOR scope on it and the package was priced less than scope was worth.
It was a 300win mag with a varmint contour barrel chopped to 16 inches. The previous owner said it shot very very well.
Its still sitting in my closet if anyone wants to make an offer. :)
interest in savage 300 win mag 417-300-7303

slm9s interest in savage 417-300-7303

I bought a used Savage once because it had an IOR scope on it and the package was priced less than scope was worth.
It was a 300win mag with a varmint contour barrel chopped to 16 inches. The previous owner said it shot very very well.
Its still sitting in my closet if anyone wants to make an offer. :)
interest in savage 417-300-7303

Now Thats what Im talking about. OOOOOH 20"!? Your going to RUIN your gun... LMAO Just kidding, just giving the "tree" lovers some shit. Cant wait to see some pics. 20" Is definately short on a 300WM. Thats pretty cool. And the fire ball will be fucking awesome! Now I dont feel as wierd about chopping my barrel. Shorter than a 26" barrel on a 300WM... Gosh, whats wrong with us... Also noticed you live in SD. Im in south Riverside county. What shop did you take your rifle to? If you dont mind me asking.

I shoot my 27.75" Sako out to 1800 yards with the 208. Let's try that with a 20" and see what happens.