• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos .300 WM w/custom action and stuff..........

Re: .300 WM w/custom action and stuff..........

he wasn't jokin about the barrel. should fit in good.

I like it. The barrel is huge, I had a barrel of about the same diameter on my 7mm RM.

Looks even more awesome in the new pictures. Never seen a Right hand bolt, Left Port ejection before.

its hard to tell but in the pic showing the up close action...is the trigger tripped? or is that fully reset to fire?

Looks like about the least amount of trigger travel i've ever seen, i like.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its hard to tell but in the pic showing the up close action...is the trigger tripped? or is that fully reset to fire?

Looks like about the least amount of trigger travel i've ever seen, i like. </div></div>

2nd one. Least amount of trigger travel .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">don't try to load the bipod. </div></div>

Thats how it showed up. I turned it around Ewoaf.
smile.gif

You always have the coolest stuff.