• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition 300 Yard Registered Match at Plantation

Papagrizzly

USA F-Open Rifle Team
Minuteman
There is registered 300 yard match at the Plantation Rifle Range in Bellingham, WA the 4th Saturday of this month. Lots of F-Class shooters will be there.

Wonderful range and a great venue run by Gary Rasmussen. Lots of good shooters will be there both in F-Open and F-T/R. Come over, even if you are new to the sport. Records can be set at Registered matches.

Re: 300 Yard Registered Match at Plantation

do you have to be a member of the WSRPA to shoot this match??

Not for this particular match, but do need to be a member of NRA for your scores to count for records or classifications. The April match, which is the WA State championship requires the WSPRA membership, which you can pay and join at the match, if yours has expired.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagrizzly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not for this particular match, but do need to be a member of NRA for your scores to count for records or classifications. </div></div>

The NRA removed this requirement several years ago.

Be sure and use the same names/spelling/address/DOB when you fill out match entries so that the NRA can keep track of who you are without an NRA number.

thanx guys, I am an NRA member but not WSRPA yet. There is a good chance I'll be there.
cheers.

Chris, WSRPA is having a membership drive, half off I think

thanx Marty, I'll look it up. Are you going ?

I'm planning on going, this will be my first competition shoot with my 12 F/TR