• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

300NM build - KMW LongSword

TerryH

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017
Just tidying up the rifle after dipping - KMW LongSword by the really nice chap Terry Cross.

ELR is starting to be of interest in the UK with some ranges now available so I thought I'd have something suitable to start with.

reaper 4.jpg

Terry made a tidy package based on his version of the Defiant action with a 1:9 Krieger barrel, Calvin Elite trigger. I added the trimming of Ivey mount with the March 5-40 x 56 .

Non camo dip as I'm neither ex-military and camo is so yesterday :)

loads are running quite nice in development, obtaining 2930-2970 using 230g OTM's over RS80 (aka RE33) but some tweaking to do yet.

TerryH what cheek pad is that?

Just tidying up the rifle after dipping - KMW LongSword by the really nice chap Terry Cross.

ELR is starting to be of interest in the UK with some ranges now available so I thought I'd have something suitable to start with.

View attachment 7015894

Terry made a tidy package based on his version of the Defiant action with a 1:9 Krieger barrel, Calvin Elite trigger. I added the trimming of Ivey mount with the March 5-40 x 56 .

Non camo dip as I'm neither ex-military and camo is so yesterday :)

loads are running quite nice in development, obtaining 2930-2970 using 230g OTM's over RS80 (aka RE33) but some tweaking to do yet.