• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.300WM Finally Done!

Cigarcop

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2009
Pottstown, Pa
300WM 24.5" Chambered & Trued by Carl Bernoski here in Pa, he also installed Thruster brake 5/8x24, oversized PTG Bolt and bedded into the A5 Stock. Then it was sent to Kampfeld and Karl installed the side bolt release and gave her a coat of paint.

Have some 208Amax and H1000 just waiting...

A5 stock, Badger M5 BM, Jewell trigger, PTG bolt, Rem 700LA trued, Lawton 1-10.25, Oversized Recoil Lug, Thruster Brake...and shitty pictures by me!!

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0322.jpg

Re: .300WM Finally Done!

Very nice. My Rem700 action is just sitting here staring at me like..."hey make more money and build my ass".

What contour in that barrel?
And what extractor do you have on the bolt?.

All most an mirror image of what I'm gonna do. Mine will be the same but matte black action/barrel, and McMs "coyote" mix on the stock.

looks to be about 16.3 pounds of long distance ass-kickin fun.....

go long with it and report back here....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mm assassin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice! What kind of lead time does Carl have? I got my Badger action today!!! </div></div> Give him a yell @ 570-590-4206.....tell him Keith said he had a month turnaround time!....he's a great guy and builds some good shooting sticks.

Damn Cigarcop, you have some nice ass rifles!!

Send a couple down to me for R&D!!!

You really are starting the year of right. I cant wait to see the rest of them come out. Beautiful rifle as always. You are going to have a hard time picking which one go with you to the range Keith.

Man cigarcop,
Every gun you post look to be TOP notch! Nice collection you appear to have! Congrats

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpapa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You really are starting the year of right. I cant wait to see the rest of them come out. Beautiful rifle as always. You are going to have a hard time picking which one go with you to the range Keith.
</div></div>

Thanks Dennis,
I was up NH last weekend running a few ladder tests on the .338LM and the new .243....Its nice to have all these parts of my workbench and molded into something!! Miflin this year for sure buddy..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cigarcop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpapa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You really are starting the year of right. I cant wait to see the rest of them come out. Beautiful rifle as always. You are going to have a hard time picking which one go with you to the range Keith.
</div></div>

Thanks Dennis,
I was up NH last weekend running a few ladder tests on the .338LM and the new .243....Its nice to have all these parts of my workbench and molded into something!! Miflin this year for sure buddy.. </div></div>

your going to need a cdl and a transporter first

another good looking set up.

Ron

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rocketron</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
your going to need a cdl and a transporter first
another good looking set up.

Ron </div></div>
Hey funny guy....Shouldn't you be making my steel plate, get back to work!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USW.260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice. My Rem700 action is just sitting here staring at me like..."hey make more money and build my ass". </div></div>

That's funny! Sure know the feeling too. What's the McMillan color mix you're referring to? Can't say as I've heard of/seen that one before.

As to the newly birthed stick. I can feel the urge to take her out for a/the first test drive from here. Enjoy!

nice stick.

speaking of sticks, where do you buy your cigars?
sir stogy's?
goose's?
cigar cigars?
pottstown is minutes away from about a dozen shops.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slothlacrosse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice stick.

speaking of sticks, where do you buy your cigars?
sir stogy's?
goose's?
cigar cigars?
pottstown is minutes away from about a dozen shops. </div></div>

Thanks,
I drive by two of those places daily but I don't smoke many domestic sticks anymore...I prefer a little Island South of me!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cigarcop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Hey funny guy....Shouldn't you be making my steel plate, get back to work!! </div></div>

patience grasshopper.. won't take long to make it. lucky me i get to spend the next three days(yes includes sat.) in allentown replacing a cat walk over a cyanide pit.

Ron