• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 300wsm GAP/w KRG XRAY

jhedg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2005
Gator Nation
I bought this 4yrs ago, and have only shot it twice, need the funds for a down payment on a GMC. 24" SS barrel has a Timmney 2.4lb flat trigger, Surfire MB. action is also stainless, it was cerekote some is chipping, action was also trued up. I think the barrel is a Krieger, sorry it was 4yrs ago, and I am not 100% sure. FDE XRAY chassis, and 1 Accurate mag made for the 300wsm. Full disclosed the recoil lug was sanded on for some reason. Let me be clear it does NOT!!! effect anything. it shoots light out with 208 AMAX. This is a steal for 1500.00, Does not come with mono, Atlas, or scope. It is cross posted so time stamp thingy

Attachments

• gap.jpg
    gap.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 215
  • gap2.jpg
    gap2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 220
Reactions: Joshcole
I bought this 4yrs ago, and have only shot it twice, need the funds for a down payment on a GMC. 24" SS barrel has a Timmney 2.4lb flat trigger, Surfire MB. action is also stainless, it was cerekote some is chipping, action was also trued up. I think the barrel is a Krieger, sorry it was 4yrs ago, and I am not 100% sure. FDE XRAY chassis, and 1 Accurate mag made for the 300wsm. Full disclosed the recoil lug was sanded on for some reason. Let me be clear it does NOT!!! effect anything. it shoots light out with 208 AMAX. This is a steal for 1500.00, Does not come with mono, Atlas, or scope. It is cross posted so time stamp thingy
Any idea on round count?
same question.

Surefire MB, KRG stock, Timney trigger man you would be getting a Gap for under about 700.00 WOW, I know everyone wants to know round count I will see if I can get more info. This thing shoots just like a GAP, For 1300.00 I will buy it back. Just trying to free up some funds to get a new truck. Shipping is NOT included