• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

308 @ 1200 yards with factory ammo

Sweet

Did I miss what action's the rifle made with?

It's just a tikka t3 action, super common to build on over here.
Where is here? Good shooting by the way. The .308 can get there, but its hampered by wind moreso than the new high-speed stuff for sure. I shoot a .308 with 155ELD-Ms out to and past 1000 every once in a while when I want to struggle in the wind and punish myself.. haha.

Last edited:
Good shooting. I with we would get a nice calm cool day here in Kansas to shoot but it very rarely happens.

@MarcusOlsson Nice shooting. OOI are you the same Marcus Olsson who was match director for VRS Västerås Steel Challenge 2019?
Yeah, that's me =)

Yes, I would say that's him and I noticed he finished 3rd. Nice shooting!

Yeah 3rd at the Östhammar match, it's against the rules to shoot your own match in the VRS =) . Currently 3rd in the series, a position I'm super happy with so I'm just gonna take the 308 to the next VRS match for the fun of it =D

Reactions: Badfinger
Where is here? Good shooting by the way. The .308 can get there, but its hampered by wind moreso than the new high-speed stuff for sure. I shoot a .308 with 155ELD-Ms out to and past 1000 every once in a while when I want to struggle in the wind and punish myself.. haha.

Here = Sweden