• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

308" 168 gr are back on stock

Re: 308" 168 gr are back on stock

gone now, you guys are supposed to post where BEFORE you buy!

Post like this are the reason that everything is out of stock everywhere. If you find something in stock, good for you. But all this does is everyone sees things like this and they go and buy it all up. All of the dumb mother f-ers that never had anything other than a 1/2 a box of bullets and never stocked up before are the reason for everything being out of stock now. I'm glad I have enough of everything to last for many many years to come.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tomme boy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Post like this are the reason that everything is out of stock everywhere. If you find something in stock, good for you. But all this does is everyone sees things like this and they go and buy it all up. All of the dumb mother f-ers that never had anything other than a 1/2 a box of bullets and never stocked up before are the reason for everything being out of stock now. I'm glad I have enough of everything to last for many many years to come. </div></div>

^^^^^ This is a very good point. It's this exact reason EVERYTHING is out of stock. People see other sheep panicing, and they think they should panic too. Is there a ban on fucking 168 SMK's coming for crying out loud???

I'm glad I too am stocked up for times like these. The few things I could use more of, I'll just wait until all the psychos either calm down a bit, or max out their credit cards
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tomme boy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Post like this are the reason that everything is out of stock everywhere. If you find something in stock, good for you. But all this does is everyone sees things like this and they go and buy it all up. All of the dumb mother f-ers that never had anything other than a 1/2 a box of bullets and never stocked up before are the reason for everything being out of stock now. I'm glad I have enough of everything to last for many many years to come. </div></div>

If I find any more I will try to let any body know where can be found.

I shoot all I buy and have 2 boxes for my stock. I don't panic just buy to use and its hard to find any thing this days to meet my needs.