• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

308 175 SMK match ammo $18.99 SW Ammo

G

We are running a sale on our standard 308 match. <span style="color: #990000">$18.99</span> per box, no minimum. This the cheapest we have or will probably ever sell this load.

coupon code:
crazysale

Re: 308 175 SMK match ammo $18.99 SW Ammo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EngineeringTheShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow not even 6 and already sold out... I guess I missed the boat. </div></div>
Try it again, I just updated the inventory, plenty left.

Mike,
Cut and pasted coupon code, isn't working, want to order 400 rds.

Sam

Just changed my order to 200 rounds and it still won't take it.
f7CVb.png

doesn't work for me neither, i'd like 200 rounds please

I think it is fixed now

code: crazysale

sorry for the mess up on my end

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeSWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it is fixed now</div></div>

Nope
frown.gif

Also I got my 100 rounds today. It came in 2 big Lapua boxes. TALK ABOUT A TEASE !!!!! I was thinking I struck gold haha.

to many words in the box

code: crazysale

hopefully now it works

yep it works, i could only buy 5 boxes though becasue it adjusted auotomatically at checkout. must be goin fast

When I first tried and the coupon wasn't working, it would only let me add 15 boxes, I tried 5 minutes after the coupon got fixed and it was all gone.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cluebat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I first tried and the coupon wasn't working, it would only let me add more than 15 boxes, I tried 5 minutes after the coupon got fixed and it was all gone.
frown.gif
</div></div>

I ended up w/ 10 boxes. I ordered it as soon as I saw the coupon change. Maybe someone ordered 100 boxes as soon as they saw the special!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cluebat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I first tried and the coupon wasn't working, it would only let me add more than 15 boxes, I tried 5 minutes after the coupon got fixed and it was all gone.
frown.gif
</div></div>

Same here. Maybe next time, I guess.

Damn, I get quoted twice when I'm not paying attention and post a totally nonsensical sentence.
smile.gif

Dang!! Missed it too. I was on an airplane, no fair. This is some great stuff! Ok, if you happen to run a sale on the standard 155gr Scenar, let me know...but only me...or at least give me a head start.

It is in stock now.

Use the 20 round box window only, the code will not work for the case window.

Code will be good through the weekend or until the allotted amount is sold.

Thank you hide members

Feedback is extremely valuable to us so let us know how are products work for you and thank you for trying our products.

Zach

Just ordered 100rds of 175smk's......hope it works as well as the lapua brass....if it does its a steal! Almost12 bucks less for a box of 20.

Just ordered 20 boxes. Too good of a price to pass up, thank you.

I'm new to SW Ammo, but I'll give it a try. Order placed.

Well, I'm gonna have to get some...

ordered 12 boxes, will give a range report after it arrives.

Stuff shoots great. I run a Stiller Tac 30\Baer bench rest 26" barrel setup with FGMM 175s. It groups below .5MOA and does the same with SWA ammo. The POI was a little different so a rezero was necessary (few clicks, no big deal). This has pretty much become my go to .308 ammo.

Still good until tomorrow.

80 boxes left

Use the single order box window to order.

Just placed my order. This will be my first experience with SWA and I wish I could have ordered more than 4 boxes but I got some bills breathing down my neck so 4 will do.

Thanks for the sale Mike! I've been looking for a reason to jump off the fence and this one did it. Unfortunately I won't get to shoot it for another 4-5 weeks until my XLR comes in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just placed my order. This will be my first experience with SWA and I wish I could have ordered more than 4 boxes but I got some bills breathing down my neck so 4 will do.

Thanks for the sale Mike! I've been looking for a reason to jump off the fence and this one did it. Unfortunately I won't get to shoot it for another 4-5 weeks until my XLR comes in.</div></div> Thank you for trying our products. Let us know how it works for you.

Zach

Thanks Mike, for the deals that you have been offering us. I just placed my order.

I think people will be quite pleased. I have 2 GAP bolt guns, an AR10, and an AI that all shoot the SW175s great. They are a deal at $1 a round, but this was very nice. I couldnt resist getting 1k sent my way. Thanks for the deal Mike.

Just ordered 5 boxes. Thanks Mike

I put in an order. When will we get a confirmation for shipping?

Thie ammo from this company shoots the same as most custom hand loads.....especially those loaded with lapua brass. You get what you pay. Ivenrun 4 boxes of 175gr smk's through my rig and the accuracy is just amazing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I put in an order. When will we get a confirmation for shipping? </div></div>

This... I ordered mine on the 26th, money was withdrawn on the 29th, and I still haven't gotten a confirmation

Give it some time, they get swamped with these sales. I ordered some when they had the free shipping, took a couple weeks to get it but there was 20 free rounds when I did get it.

These guys are my Heros. Used the 175s during my class and I couldn't be happier. My roommate just ordered the 69smks and they overnighted the case after a small mix up.

Wish they would start loading pistol since I've had such good results so far.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FSRbikr98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wish they would start loading pistol since I've had such good results so far. </div></div>

+1 on this!

Seems like a great deal. I apologize for not being familiar with your company, but I have a question. When you ship do the rounds come in the slip top boxes in the pictures or are those just there for looks in the photos?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kchustle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like a great deal. I apologize for not being familiar with your company, but I have a question. When you ship do the rounds come in the slip top boxes in the pictures or are those just there for looks in the photos?</div></div>
From my experience it depends on the load you get. The winchester and run and guns come in white boxes with styrofoam and the lapua brass rounds come in the plastic clear top boxes.