• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

308 AR recommendations

Almost every $2000+ semi will print sub moa now. HK will hold it's value the best, but you will pay a premium to buy and upgrade. I have a SCAR 17, HK MR762, and LE901 that share scope time.

These are beautiful. Id go the the HK, personally of course.

JP all the way. Ever since i ordered my jp LRP 07 h i have had no regrets. Its my favorite to shoot out of all my weapons even better than the old .22lr. Such little recoil, light weight, and maneuverable.

image.jpg

Of the replies on this most are the if I could's & the OP wants a used rifle that shoot like new, so he can shoot the shit out of it & resale it for $$$$$$$$$$$

I'm not sure if your trying to imply I want to abuse the rifle and then fool the next person, you would be severely wrong. I would honestly probably not shoot more than 100 or 200 rounds thru it a year. I just don't like depreciating assets, if I can avoid it.

Anyways. I have decided on a jp lrp-07. Seems like anyone that has ever had one it quickly became their favorite. Accurate and reliable. What's noy to love(other than maybe price) .

So many good choices!! Thanks everyone. I will do a bit more research and look into all the choices presented

One question. Will all these rifles have no issue running suppressed?

Lately I've been considering an AR10 platform rifle as well. From what I've read here and elsewhere, my top choice is the LMT MWS. KAC would be nice, but it is far out of my budget. And I'm not convinced it is any more accurate than the LMT. Dependability is a key factor for me. I think everyone who has invested in any particular AR10 platform, will sing their praises and say how reliable and accurate they are. Whatever you go with I'm sure you'll be happy with. However, I've really been impressed with LMT. That would be my choice.

I'm not sure if your trying to imply I want to abuse the rifle and then fool the next person, you would be severely wrong. I would honestly probably not shoot more than 100 or 200 rounds thru it a year. I just don't like depreciating assets, if I can avoid it.

Anyways. I have decided on a jp lrp-07. Seems like anyone that has ever had one it quickly became their favorite. Accurate and reliable. What's noy to love(other than maybe price) .

You've made a good choice.

JP Rocks, I just ordered my 2nd LRP-07. They are the best with the best customer service to go with it.