• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.308 Bolt Question

Tactical30

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2009
Eastern Ohio
I know some .308(7.62) AR-10 components will not work together but im wondering if a Armalite Bolt Assembly (carrier/bolt) will work in a DPMS Upper Reciever?

Thanks

Im having problems finding DPMS complete AR-10 bolt assemblys but i could find Armalites no problem.

Also does anyone know what kind of low profile gas block they use with the DPMS .308 SASS?

Re: .308 Bolt Question

Not sure about compatibility, but Fulton Armory normally carries all the parts to build a DPMS. Their Titan is based on DPMS internals.

Re: .308 Bolt Question

not sure what it is your looking for. if you need a DPMS bolt carrier group, PM me and ill tell you who has one in stock. i would just post it, but i need one next week and id rather not post it til i get mine. and you wont find a dpms ar308 anything, ar is the armalite tag. dpms calls it lr. just so others wont be confused when your asking

oh and there is another thread going right now about the sass gas block, barrel and options with that setup in this section