• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

308 bullets

bigry26

Private
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2012
Creswell, OR
I have a 1-10 twist 308 and was thinking of trying some 165 grain accubonds do you think they will work or should I go with a 180 grain. Thanks Ryan

Re: 308 bullets

I would say get a box of each and give em a try fire a couple groups at 100 and say 200 or 300 then see how your rifle eats both rounds.

I shoot 175gr from southwest ammo out of my 1:10 and have had great success. If your not reloading, these rounds and this company is the way to go. You should really check them out, they're reputation on here speaks for itself here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a 1-10 twist 308 and was thinking of trying some 165 grain accubonds do you think they will work or should I go with a 180 grain. Thanks Ryan</div></div>

Are you hunting deer sized animals or larger? Just deer the 165 or 150 would work fine.