• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing 308 headspace gauges

Do you mean go/no-go type headspace gauges, or a way to accurately check shoulder bump and/or fit of a case to your chamber?
Here's a good tool for that.

Pacific Tool and Gauge makes what you are looking for. I made my last post before you edited yours to clarify what kind of tool you were referring to. Technically, your question was properly proposed, but many people refer to gauges meant for measuring the brass as headspace gauges, too....hence my prior post.

Here's a link to PT&G Pacific Tool & Gauge, Inc. - Home

Forester. Got mine from Midway earlier this year. Not sure the a availability now. They were hit and miss then.

Pacific Tool and Gauge makes what you are looking for. I made my last post before you edited yours to clarify what kind of tool you were referring to. Technically, your question was properly proposed, but many people refer to gauges meant for measuring the brass as headspace gauges, too....hence my prior post.

Here's a link to PT&G Pacific Tool & Gauge, Inc. - Home

I've ordered a set from PT&G

thanks, ron