• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

308 PMAG availability

pizzamanny

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2011
sc,spartanburg
I just got notice from Brownells that 30, 308 PMAGS just shipped. I got mine from another source during the panic and brownells system was not showing this order. Is anyone buying these? I am not looking to make a profit just want to know if people still need these or should I just return to sender to Brownells?

IM not having an issue sourcing them locally. There are 2 shops that have them for $19 and $21 respectively and they're usually in stock. Im seeing them sell on various forums for about $25 but I assume those people buying are the ones that don't have access to them locally. So yes they are still selling, but I don't think there's a panic on them. Regular 556 PMAGS are everywhere now. Heck, DSG ran them onsale last month for $9.

Your call on whether you keep them or not. Never a bad idea to have plenty of extras laying around even if you stow them away for a rainy day (or at least some of them...30 might be a bit of a stretch though!! ;) ).

The new M3 .308/7.62 PMAGs haven't been terribly difficult to source recently for ~$20/mag (standard retail pricing of $18.95-$19.99 or so, plus S&H). If you aren't going to keep them, you might as well send them back to Brownells for a refund of your purchase price and be done with it unless you want to go through the hassle of posting them up for sale, getting paid, running to the PO, etc., etc., etc. because all you'll likely do is break even or, if lucky, maybe make a few bucks at most.

Magpul has also stated the new M3 10 rounders are finally shipping to distributors.

I have seen them for $16.50 on a black Friday sale so I don't think their is a big shortage anymore....

Ya I would like a couple of the ten rounders for my Gap., I got one ten round p-mag from GA precision, but thats all they would ship with the gun because thats when the shit hit the fan with Sandy Hook.

I have not been able to find any locally or on line, but I am not in a panic to get them as I know it won't be long til I find some. That being said, I would buy some from you if the price is reasonable.

I'd buy some too. PM me if you're interested in selling a couple.

Can't wait to get my hands on some of the 10 rounders too. Haven't seen them in stock anywhere though.

Bought some 10 round .308 pmags from Brownells today. Both Brownells and Palmetto had them in stock, now out of stock. Went fast.

grabbed some of the 10 rounders off of Palmetto yesterday. had them on order from some other site for months. need to search my emails to see who i ordered them from and if they finally got them.

grabbed some of the 10 rounders off of Palmetto yesterday. had them on order from some other site for months. need to search my emails to see who i ordered them from and if they finally got them.

Just ordered 5 20 rnd. from Brownells. Said in stock.....we'll see.

Gen 3 308. PMAGs in stock at Quantico Tactical...I picked up two and I don't even have a 308 yet lol...however, I plan on buying a LMT MWS in the near future. Just have to sell these other rifles sitting around. Just thought you guys would like the heads up.

Gen 3 308. PMAGs in stock at Quantico Tactical...I picked up two and I don't even have a 308 yet lol...however, I plan on buying a LMT MWS in the near future. Just have to sell these other rifles sitting around. Just thought you guys would like the heads up.

Good link - ordered and got the discount. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a bunch at Cabelas last week, they said they had over 200 on the shelf in NE. $19.99 and no limit.

If you need some and they are still at Cabelas, I'm happy to ship them to you for whatever my cost is plus USPS flat rate. Its 30 seconds from my work and they don't have a limit on mags. Tax rate here is only 7% so thats not too bad! I got my 20 already, so no point in hiding the source :)

Id like a couple 10 rounders for my new Armalite SASS, but can't seem to find those anywhere in stock :(

Seems to be hit-and-miss with Cabelas retail locations. I was at the one in Charleston, WV, on the Saturday before Christmas and they had ZERO .308 PMAGs of any variety in stock and no idea when they might be receiving more inventory. I'll be stopping at the Wheeling, WV, location likely within the next 10-days thanks to work-travel so I'll stop by and take inventory of mags, as well as reloading materials/components and the Gun Library of course. ;)

If you need some and they are still at Cabelas, I'm happy to ship them to you for whatever my cost is plus USPS flat rate. Its 30 seconds from my work and they don't have a limit on mags. Tax rate here is only 7% so thats not too bad! I got my 20 already, so no point in hiding the source :)

Id like a couple 10 rounders for my new Armalite SASS, but can't seem to find those anywhere in stock :(

If it weren't illegal for them to be mailed into the state (considered "transferring possession inside state lines") I'd take you up on that....or have my in-laws head to the La Vista store and hang on to 'em for me till i'm back in Omaha in the summer.

Obliged though. :)