• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

308 pmags at Midway!

They ran out while I was checking out, grrrr!

Thanks for the heads up though.

I ordered mine at 7:34 est. They had a limit of 2. What's weird is I ordered a rifle today & just happened to be on Midway looking around for stuff for it, I wasn't really on a mag hunt. Guess I need to be more vigilant looking for these, rifle will be ready in about 10 months.

I ordered mine at 7:34 est. They had a limit of 2. What's weird is I ordered a rifle today & just happened to be on Midway looking around for stuff for it, I wasn't really on a mag hunt. Guess I need to be more vigilant looking for these, rifle will be ready in about 10 months.

Midway has a good alerts system, that is how I knew they were in stock. I won't be getting a 308 till January (I hope...) but I want to have a few mags when I get it.

I'd like a few more but refuse to buy them at 30-40 bucks each. Wish Magpul still had the LE program. I just wonder where the all went?

I'd like a few more but refuse to buy them at 30-40 bucks each. Wish Magpul still had the LE program. I just wonder where the all went?

These ones were 18.something each, pretty sure that's the going rate (maybe you could do slightly better). I think they slowed down the 308 pmags for the 223 pmags after everybody went apeshit.

Midway has a good alerts system, that is how I knew they were in stock. I won't be getting a 308 till January (I hope...) but I want to have a few mags when I get it.

They have an alert system, but not really a good one. My email came in at 9:06pm est, they had been in stock for over 3 hours before the email gets sent. About 99% of the email notifications I get are OOS the minute I get the email. This is the case on all the high demand items, I just have to catch it there on my own.

They have an alert system, but not really a good one. My email came in at 9:06pm est, they had been in stock for over 3 hours before the email gets sent. About 99% of the email notifications I get are OOS the minute I get the email. This is the case on all the high demand items, I just have to catch it there on my own.

Well, its always been good to me. I've gotten some 208 gr amax's and these pmags. A few other items I could have gotten but passed on.

Well, its always been good to me. I've gotten some 208 gr amax's and these pmags. A few other items I could have gotten but passed on.

I am sure for some things it's good, but 22lr ammo and primers I can be sitting at my computer on my email and get the notification and it will be already out. I tried using another email server but same result. Stuff like (unloaded)bullets and gunsmith tools it works good for me, but it would appear that I am getting the notices about 3-5 hours after it goes in stock

I am sure for some things it's good, but 22lr ammo and primers I can be sitting at my computer on my email and get the notification and it will be already out. I tried using another email server but same result. Stuff like (unloaded)bullets and gunsmith tools it works good for me, but it would appear that I am getting the notices about 3-5 hours after it goes in stock

I would guess that Midways mail server has a really long queue on really popular items which causes this problem.

Their notification system is VERY hit and miss in my experience. I have been signed up for e-mail notices for as many as 25 or more different products at any given time. Some things I'll get a notice on relatively immediately upon the item coming back into stock (at least I think its pretty immediate) and at other times, I have lucked out and gotten the item I needed just by coincidence of being on their site and seeing an item I want in stock and ordering it, only to get an "in-stock-now" notice many, MANY hours later which by then the item shows up as "already sold out." It really all depends on how many people are in queue for the notice, how busy their servers are on the day in question, etc., but it is FAR from what I'd call "good..." adequate maybe, but not good.

I was on notification and got an email while I was shooting a pistol match and thought that these would be gone before I could get to a computer like usual, but actually ordered my limit of 2 about 2 hours later.

My local shop has a box full of these mags. I have been buying 5 per month since March. I am paying $25 per mag. Not the best deal, but happy to have access to them.

Good luck finding these in NJ (complaint). Soon, I will have a new .308 but nothing to hold the ammo.

The new generation of Magpul's 7.62 PMAGs will have a 10-round offering for those behind enemy lines (even though you can have a few more rounds than that in NJ ;) )...should hopefully be within the next few months at most...they are getting closer accding to reps at Magpul. They are also working on 7.62 PMAG limiters which are due out fairly soon too.