• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

308 Pmags in stock

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered a few as I have been looking for these like everyone else. I did see one at the local Gander for $46!

Thanks for the heads up. I bought 5 back in March for $25\ea from a local vendor but nothing since then. Just grabbed 5 more!

I'm holding out for the Gen3's.

Good luck with that...could be a while given all the craziness with Magpul's exodus from CO and dispersal to multiple states, etc. With any luck, you'll start seeing the new 7.62 PMAGs (in the 20, 25 and 10 round varieties) in the next few months, but they've got a LOT of irons in the fire right now so who knows when they'll actually appear on the shelves. ;)

Good luck with that...could be a while given all the craziness with Magpul's exodus from CO and dispersal to multiple states, etc. With any luck, you'll start seeing the new 7.62 PMAGs (in the 20, 25 and 10 round varieties) in the next few months, but they've got a LOT of irons in the fire right now so who knows when they'll actually appear on the shelves. ;)

I agree 100%. Fortunately I'm not hurting for mags. I have 5 stainless steel mags from Fulton and a few of the old Pmags. I'm just not going to buy anymore mags until I can get my hands on gen3's.

I have 5 still in original packaging. I was going to use them, but I might sell one or two.