• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.308 take down rifle

Re: .308 take down rifle

That's a lot of coin. For $5,600 I'd rather have a different rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeSnifter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a lot of coin. For $5,600 I'd rather have a different rifle. </div></div>

I AGREE. I think if you can buy a short barrel AR (I can't in California)and break it down whats the difference?? - except for the steep pricetag of the DRD

Well...if I ever need a toolmaker for a clandestine mission, now I know where to go.

Gas tube design is a complete joke.

As to patent, I think not, not on the barrel nut, gas tube insertion, bolt to barrel interface, swing stock, etc. etc.

Too bulky and not shiny enough for the next Bourne movie so that's not the market..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeSnifter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy shit, I thought the cost of the rifle was high!

$1,095.00

That's insane.
</div></div>

Hah!! Who could they possibly be marketing to??

"Zero Halliburton Attache Case"

That's quite the markup on the foam considering the case can be purchased on it's own for $600 all day long.

I have a feeling these things will come down in price in the near future.............still wouldn't buy one though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like a mall ninja's wet dream to me </div></div>

HAHAHAHHAAH!!!! +1 Buddy!
I saw a rifle at the NRA "Three Rivers of Freedom" in Pittsburgh, PA, that came in .243, .308, .223 and .338. You bought one chambered rifle and bought the barrels separate. MSRP was like $4500 and it reminded me of the Mcree a little now that I think about it.

They swore Sub MOA all day... I can't remember the name it was Italian

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hah!! Who could they possibly be marketing to??

</div></div>

says who they are marketing it to

Paratus is a new Patents Pending design which offers features like Magpul folding stock, a quick change barrel, and fits in a small hard case (16"x10"x6"), back pack, or <span style="font-weight: bold"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">Diplomatic Attache case.</span></div></div></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like a mall ninja's wet dream to me </div></div>

Lmao a ,all ninja with deep ppclets