• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos 30calsniper work

Re: 30calsniper work

That looks amazing, Todd does great work and is GTG (Not that anyone doesn't already know that).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VIET</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what do you use for first coat , second and last coat? Do you use clear hard protective coat? </div></div>

that would be a question for todd, im not qualified to paint like that, lol

reflectionsburn, im todds brother i paint with him and was in shop while he was working on your rifle theres no a clear coat but your paint will be ok and looks great i think you will be very impressed when you get your hands on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jackdaddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">reflectionsburn, im todds brother i paint with him and was in shop while he was working on your rifle theres no a clear coat but your paint will be ok and looks great i think you will be very impressed when you get your hands on it. </div></div>

thanks man, the photos look kick ass

Todd does some great work. He did a multicam paint job on one of my stocks and I love it.

Sweet work!

Since you have three different set ups there, I will take the one that you dont need. Just let me know! :)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottsnipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is he located I want to send him one of my stocks, what is the turnaround on something like that?</div></div>

Not sure on turn around time. But this is straight off of Manners sight, North Kansas City, Mo. 64116.

Todd has some AI skins of mine right now that he's painting. He was great to deal with. I didn't ask for a turnaround time as I'm in no hurry, as long as it comes out nice I don't care.

yes he is in north kansas city area...he was getting caught up, the group buy on here with manners, be patient with him, he is really great at communicating, and turnaround wasnt bad, i think about 6 weeks or so...i know i bugged him, just for pictures, im still learning patience, but he is great at what he does, i should get mine in the next few days, and i'll be sending up 2 more...