• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

32 Inches of Snow Time Lapse

Re: 32 Inches of Snow Time Lapse

That's a really cool idea! Thanks for posting...

That was pretty cool . I hope our ski resort gets hammered like that in the next few days . I will post a time lapse of me wearing myself out in the POW
wink.gif

Cool! We supposedly got somewhere between 18-24" in my area yesterday - you really can't tell how much as the constant 30-50mph winds have blown the snow into huge drifts, valleys, and what not. It's still blowing like crazy. Ah winter...

Ya a lot of snow this year. This was the first winter in 11 years that we have had snow on Christmas morning. I remember the last few were just nasty and rainy.

That is a cool video!

I'm with JC and Super Bee, it's good to be from Texas. I do travel for work and I'm north of Chicago right now. It's 18 degrees with a wind chill of 7 degrees. You people are crazy for living in this stuff.

Snow! Snow! Snow! I don't miss it at all. The COLD, I do miss. I can't stand the freaking heat, especially this Louisiana heat & humidity. Makes my balls sweat, just thinking about it. I'm moving back to North Dakota. No heat, no mosquitos, no moon crickets!