• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

338 lapua brass (lapua brand)

Re: 338 lapua brass (lapua brand)

Brunos is where I got mine. The lapua brass takes a diffrent shell holder than other brands. I think it is a #14 rcbs if I remember correctly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maccrazy2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brunos is where I got mine. The lapua brass takes a diffrent shell holder than other brands. I think it is a #15 rcbs if I remember correctly. </div></div>

Yep, and #35 in Redding.

I've always gotten mine through Powder Valley. They consistently have about the best pricing anywhere I can find.

I <span style="font-style: italic">got all wet</span> a couple of weeks ago when Midway advertised $99 338 Lapua Brass in print, but then they realized it was an obvious mistake and apologized via the site product page... I wonder how many hits that sucker got that day!

I was going to buy 2000 pieces right then if it was true...

Oh, and no big deal, but you might want to post things like this in the Reloading section next time. You might get a broader or more specific (depending on which you prefer) response to questions there.

Thanks everyone. And yeah I called to order from midway at that process and was pretty pissed when they wouldn't honor it!

Hehe, I bet their customer service lines were eaten alive during that time with this too... That would have been quite an awesome deal!

I was going to buy 2000 pieces right then if it was true...
cpu.gif

I bought some from Bruno's late last week and they appeared to have plenty in stock.

One more time, Bruno`s and Powder valley. I guess everybody else didn`t see what i wrote the first time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Protocol</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hehe, I bet their customer service lines were eaten alive during that time with this too... That would have been quite an awesome deal! </div></div>

I stayed up until midnight for the sale to kick-in on their website. Was going to buy at least 1000 at that price...no such luck, when the dorks wouldn't honor their advertised price.
frown.gif