• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors .338 lapua magnum suppressor

TBAC 338BA. Love it! Everyone who shoots the 338 with it on wants one of there own.

I have a TBAC 338 can as well. Very happy with it. IMHO, you can't go wrong with TBAC.

I have an older Shark Jaws. Heavy as he** but functions well. You'll find the rifle has more recoil with the muffler, rather than a break. It's more pronounced when you're launching 300 gr projectiles.

I am running the Templar nemesis and I have several 338 cans, but this one whoops on them. It is by far my favorite can.

I have a Shark Jaws coming. Shot a demo and thought the felt recoil was really close to my muzzle brake. The major benefit was the lack of concussion and my buddy thought it was as quiet as suppressed 308.

Love my AAC Titan QD. The Griffin Armament .338 looks interesting as well. Pretty light for a stainless steel .338 can. AWC's new THOR PSRs are legit too.

Do you guys find the TBAC worth the extra cash to the others

I use a TBAC 338BA and love it. Be aware that it is not rated to be used on a 338 LM barrel length shorter than 20".

Everybody I've talked to at tactical matches says TBAC is the cat's meow for precision rifle. Very accurate, very repeatable. I've fired a 338LM with a TBAC 338 can on it and it kicked less than an unbraked 308. They're sweet, pricey, but because they are overbore you can run them on smaller calibers and its actually quieter.

Does anyone have some insight on the YHM .338 cans? Im all about buy once cry once and was looking at the TBAC's but the current pricing on the YHM's through Silencer Shop is very appealing.

I have not played with the YHM 338, but from experience their 30 cal cans are a fair bit louder than TBAC's offerings.