• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

338LM info needed

Have you tried google searching just Remington 700P MLR 338 Lapua Mag. It comes up with some links.

Have you tried google searching just Remington 700P MLR 338 Lapua Mag. It comes up with some links.

Yes. Everything I have found has a different barrel length and is a 1:10 twist. I did not know Remington was making a 1:9.5 338LM that's why I'm asking. It does not show up on Remington's website either.

I may be mistaken but I want to say I saw somewhere that these were the Bartlein barrels. If you call EuroOptic and talk to one of the guys there they are really good about answering questions about their products. If you are really interested it might be worth the call. I called when I was considering buying a Barrett from them and it put my mind at ease (and caused me to buy it hahaha).