• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

33xc

jaybigboy34

Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2017
Since the 33xc has been out for a little while now, has many people had any expericence with it? I am interested in one. I have a 2000 yard target i can frequently shoot and I am looking hard at the 33xc. thank you

I had a Schneider 32in 1-8 twist barrel for my AXMC and had a lot of issues with pressure. Could have been my barrel. I was only able to load 104 gr of H-50 BMG with out getting flatten primers with bad creators. Other guys have had great luck with theirs

FYI- 33XC users are loading 120 - 124 grains of H-50BMG with 300 gr lead core bullets. Velocities and accuracy range of 3150+ fps typical. Paul Phillips shot his 33XC (34" barrel) with the Cutting Edge (275 gr) at over 3500 fps for a few shots. Best accuracy is probaby 150 fps slower.

My fired brass full length resized (neck/shoulder set .005" and base of the case diameter reduced .0015") shoots equally as good as new brass with lead core bullets.

I am having Mile High build me a 33xc barrel for my AX MC. It will be a Bartlein 5R - dont k ow twist yet. I want the .250 free bore for boh jacketed and solids. They are tenting the reamer from Mr Tubbs I believe (or someone anyway). I need to contact Mr. Tubbs for dies and Petersen for brass once barrel confirmed but I am ready!!

Hope you had better luck then I did. Had a 31 in Schneider barrel (these are what Tubbs uses)for my AI-PSR and could never solve the pressure issue. I know other guys have had great luck.

I had a Schneider 32in 1-8 twist barrel for my AXMC and had a lot of issues with pressure. Could have been my barrel. I was only able to load 104 gr of H-50 BMG with out getting flatten primers with bad creators. Other guys have had great luck with theirs
Hope you had better luck then I did. Had a 31 in Schneider barrel (these are what Tubbs uses)for my AI-PSR and could never solve the pressure issue. I know other guys have had great luck.

also have a 375cal Schneider P5 barrel that was showing early pressure..... different cartridge though.