• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 34 mm Trijicon RMR Ring Mount _Update 01/24/22

Docsherm

Guns Up!
Supporter
Minuteman
May 6, 2019
DFW Texas
Does anyone know of a 34 mm Ring mount for a Trijicon RMR? I want to mount it on a 34mm scope.

I am not looking for a side mount or any type of offset mount. I want it to be at the 12 o'clock position on the scope.

Thanks

Last edited:
What mount are you using? That could open up some options also.

Larue makes a 34mm ring mount for RMR's

Reptilia makes one I think the 34mm ROF-SAR

I am using a LaRue 1.93 SPR mount with a Vortex Gen III 1-10. I want a 12 o'clock RMR for Passive NV use.

I have looked at the LT one. I wanted to see if there are any other ones that I did not think of.

Reptilia only makes one for the Leupold Delta Point Pro in the 34mm size.

Thanks

I saw on MidwayUSA that they have a Reptilia 34mm mount for the RMR. Part number is 100-019, it might be worth calling Reptilia to see what's up. Other than that there don't seem to be too many other options for 34mm tubes.

I saw on MidwayUSA that they have a Reptilia 34mm mount for the RMR. Part number is 100-019, it might be worth calling Reptilia to see what's up. Other than that there don't seem to be too many other options for 34mm tubes.

I saw that on Midway USA....... but Reptilia has not released it yet. I emailed them and they said "Spring" ish time.......... :mad:

Thanks, I just hoping to see if any had any new ideas.

So realistically this time next year probably on the Reptilia mount.

Well good luck on your set up, I'll keep my eyes open in case I find something else.

So realistically this time next year probably on the Reptilia mount.

Well good luck on your set up, I'll keep my eyes open in case I find something else.

That is exactly the same thing I was thinking, next year............. 🤣

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Old thread dig up…

I’m looking for the same thing, bought thr LaRue one..

Back ordered. I hate their system.

Old thread dig up…

I’m looking for the same thing, bought thr LaRue one..

Back ordered. I hate their system.

I ended up going with a Leupold Deltapoint Pro and a 34mm Reptilia mount.

FYI... The LaRue Website shows if Items are in stock or if you have to backorder them.

Update:

So I ended up going with a Leupold DeltaPoint Pro as my reflex sight over the RMR. I got a Reptilia 34mm ring mount.

I like the top load battery on the DeltaPoint. The mount is rock solid.

I will just have to run it some more to make sure the DeltaPoint holds up. That is my only concern.

00-qY7I4uVR1_b1rQSxVxKNIHDibaIXo-TeKnKKnHG9n4ZCkoSwCBvGp2KoiKT82kSG5cYdfB3jRoL_VZILaXEufg

Reactions: Manwithnohair