• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

$350 ARs

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    If you aren’t already personally armed at this point I don’t know what to say.

But you should be encouraging / helping right minded friends and family and acquaintances acquire basic firearms and ammo A nudge in the right direction is sometimes all it takes.

If you want peace . . .

7DE7B17F-A90F-42EB-AAEC-FA7CB21AB278.png

Hell of a deal, likely a great long term investment.

Reactions: babyguppy
    My FFL is 35 per application, (at my local Local Gun Shop) ; that's kinda crappy 35 per item.

Reactions: gunsnjeeps
    Hear all kinds of shit slinging about PSA. I've bought many parts, and a few rifles from them. They ALL ran, and the parts never broke. I've got one rifle that has over 12k rounds through it, and still has the original bolt, w/extractor in it. So, there's that. Mac(y)(y)

Hear all kinds of shit slinging about PSA. I've bought many parts, and a few rifles from them. They ALL ran, and the parts never broke. I've got one rifle that has over 12k rounds through it, and still has the original bolt, w/extractor in it. So, there's that. Mac(y)(y)
    Yup

My marauder 7” runs perfect on a m16

Reactions: 10ring'r

We’ll it is what it is

For a rack rifle for shit happens it’s great, but it ain’t a JP

I’ll say this about PSA, thousands of rounds through one and it has never hiccuped.

Only AR I have that has had multiple malfunctions is one that has cost 5x what I paid for the PSA with all top tier parts

Reactions: OldSalty2
    I’ll say this about PSA, thousands of rounds through one and it has never hiccuped.

Only AR I have that has had multiple malfunctions is one that has cost 5x what I paid for the PSA with all top tier parts
    These days, in order to make a shitty AR….it has to be your intent to make a shitty AR.

For those that have 15 high-end ARs for themselves but none to distribute to neighbors, this seems like a hell of a deal.

Here's a decent lower:

I recall seeing a place offering a five-pack of those for around $150, but I don't have a link handy.

The stainless rifle gas 18* just might make folks feel silly for spending a grand on $1000 Gucci uppers.

I've had a member here poo-poo Rock River Arms because his barrel nut was a different steel and more expensive. My PSA FDE Magpul with a 16 inch barrel built on a Bushmaster lower is competitive at 200 yards to both of my RRA's. A friend shot the lower with PSA's enhanced polished trigger with his upper and buttstock a few years ago and beat his personal bests and X counts for the week.

Reactions: deersniper