• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD PSA AR-15 Complete Upper, CCMG 22lr Kit, PA Scope, Burris Mount

rpg777

Left Windage
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2022
Tucson, AZ USA
Been hanging onto this for a while but I don't use it enough to keep it around, even tho it's a super fun little AR plinker package. This is a PSA complete upper (5.56, 16" 1:7 barrel) I bought for my first ever build, plus the complete CCMG 22lr conversion kit, plus a Primary Arms 3-14x44 FFP scope in a Burris PEPR AR mount. Also includes the bolt carrier and charging handle from the PSA kit. This is totally plug and play, slap it on and shoot some 5.56, then pop in the CCMG 22lr bolt, load up the two mags, and shoot lots more 22lr. This thing shot one-hole groups out of the box, I swear to god. And the CCMG 22lr bolt is just a hell of a lot of fun (and runs better than any 22lr pistol I had I can tell you that.)

The deets:
  • Upper: PSA 16" MID-LENGTH 5.56 NATO 1:7 NITRIDE 13.5" LIGHTWEIGHT M-LOK UPPER - WITH BCG & CH
  • 22lr Kit: CCMG 22lr Conversion kit
    • Comes with two "ten round" (if you know, you know) mags, and direct swap bolt to convert the existing 5.56 upper into a 22lr upper.
  • Scope: Primary Arms SLx 4-14 x 44 mm FFP, 30mm tube, illuminated reticle, bikini caps included
  • Scope Mount: Burris PEPR AR scope mount, 30mm, QD-ish mount
    • comes with the caps you see in the pic plus the other caps with the pic rails on top.
This stuff is all in great condition; the upper has maybe 1,000 rounds on it all in, with the 22lr bolt responsible for 400 of those rounds. Really just looking to sell the whole thing as a package deal, which is why it's a really good deal. This stuff new today would run about $750; looking to get less than half that much. BTW I have the box for the scope, somewhere. Will include. The rest I will pack well, this ain't my first rodeo.

$350 shipped, PayPal F&F or Venmo, no notes, etc.

IMG_5595.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5593.jpeg
    IMG_5593.jpeg
    422.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5596.jpeg
    IMG_5596.jpeg
    255.7 KB · Views: 16