• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 35MM Mount On NEMO OMEN???

flyingtxn

Private
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2013
Helena MT
I am mounting a Leupold Mark 8 56MM Reticle with 35MM tube on a NEMO OMEN. Any suggestions on mounts/rings? I talked to Larue and they only have a 1.93" which will be super high. Thanks in Advance!
Dev

You must prefer no forward offset in your mount then? Larue makes two mounts - LT745 & LT158 - that come in 35mm and CL heights of 1.5" and 1.44". Do you have a preference around built in cant or a price point you're looking at staying under? QD or non-QD?

Bobro makes 2 mounts with 1.59" CL, ADM makes 6 35mm mounts (5 of them have 1.57" CLs the other has a 1.21" height), Spuhr makes several versions at 1.46", JP makes one at 1.46", Aadmount makes one around the 1.5" range, and of course Leupold makes an IMS mount for it with a 1.56" CL.

I'm pretty sure there's more, but off the top of my head those are a bunch of the 35mm options out there depending on what you need and how much you want to spend.

Awesome, thanks guys! The scope will be here shortly so I will measure to see what clearance is needed and then start narrowing it down. Are all of the above quality products? Any better than the others?

Also, built in cant is fine but I most likely will add and ACI/ACD bracket as I did with the nightforce and DE setups on my other guns.