• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes 35mm rings

Re: 35mm rings

IOR has there own. I have tried all 3 and Seekins is by far my favorite.

no I have an IOR 3-18x and I ordered some seekins over a month ago. Looking to see what else there is, though. yeah the USO's look nice but expensive. I wish badger made em. not sure if TPS is even making them anymore.

Not sure if things have changed in recent years, but the 35mm rings that came with IOR scopes in the past were made by TPS.

yeah I had a medium pair of those but they were WAYYYY too high. Actually staring at these V-Tac ones. they're .25 from the base to the bottom of the rings. That's pretty nice.

The USOs are worth it if you ask me, the windage adjustability is a nice addition. You might want to check opticsplanet, they have USO rings in stock most of the time for just a bit cheaper than direct from USO and you get free shipping.

Got the V-Tac's after a recommendation from Scott at Liberty Optics. He was out of Seekins at the time, and I asked for options. V-Tac's are well made. I have no complaints.

V-Tacs from Scott at Liberty

No complaints here either.....even got our U.K. IOR dealer to stock them..

grin.gif