• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 35mm tubes...

nf9648

Private
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2005
God's Country
Im still deciding on an optic for my 16" Rem 700 .308, planning to run subs primarily but would like to be able to use regular ammo out to 800m max. I fucked up and bought the wrong seekins rings, med height 35mm. Before I send them back, are there any optics with a 35mm tube that I should consider? Looking for mil adjustments, no preference on SFP or FFP, doesn't need illumination, would like a low magnification (2-3x) with a top around 10-14x.

I didn't think Seekins had 35mm in medium. I thought there was low,high and extra high. Make sure they are indeed 35mm rings if they are labeled medium.

Theyre the Vortex branded Seekins rings from Brownells. It seems 35mm is only used for the long range optics which would be overkill for my application, Ill send them back for an exchange Monday. Looks like the 30mm med and low height are in stock, for $20 less as well.

Last edited: